• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

There are Rats in the Waters--Beware!

Dreamer

imported post

We all noticed how the Brady Campaign and other such opportunistic haters of liberty capitalised on the recent tragic shootings at Ft. Hood, UofA and the Pentagon. Danging in the blood of the victims, they whirled like crimson-soaked devotees of Kali, wailing and bemoaning how guns needed to be banned, all the while exploiting the tragic loss of lives for their own political and economic gain.

For a while there, it was looking sort of bleak for the Gun Rights movement, but we have been quietly, diligently and lawfully working to keep our rights alive. Undeterred by the tragic mayhem perpetrated by the criminal, the insane and the disturbed (and unwilling to twist these tragedies to our own ends) we prefer to rely on facts, statistics, and common sense to dictate our message.

With this in mind, I'd like to offer a short essay, in an allegorical style, to remind us all about how these pestilent vermin who would steal our liberties will be countering us next. With the wind taken out of their sails, and their ship sinking fast, we need to remember, now more than ever, to be vigilant, and to hold NO quarter for their employment of infiltration, agent provocateurs, and other devious ploys. Their desperation is DANGEROUS, and will lead them to try things that make ANY man of a free mind and a clear conscience shudder with revulsion...

Have a care, dear Brothers and Sisters...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There Are Rats in the Water--Beware!

Now, as State and Federal courts and legislative bodies are beginning to hand down decisions and enact laws that fall SOLIDY in favor of supporting the 2A, and as public sentiment turns toward the acceptance of individual responsibility and the recognition of Self Defense as a fundamental human right, we see the red-flagged corsairs of anti-2A movement beginning to take on water. Their true agenda is becoming apparent to much of the public, and their history of support for racist and classist-based diarmament, and the hypocrisy of many of their key supporters are finally exposing them for what they REALLY are--pirates against Liberty.

They exist to pillage the Freedoms enumerated in the most precious document in the Free World. The golden words of the Bill of rights, being the most valuable treasure created in the history of our Republic, have become objects that they covet, and as scoundrels and thieves, they believe they have the right--nay the DUTY--to relieve the "common man" of the "burden of his riches."

As their ship takes on the water of failure, and their true nature becomes apparent to the masses, we should take care to notice how they react. A cornered animal is FAR more dangerous and desperate than even the most cunning pirate, and as the waters of truth lap at their feet, we should have a care, and guard against the refugees and stowaway from their rotten fleet. These particular cut-throats are crafty, deceitful, speak without regard for truth or historical fact. They are well known to wrap themselves in sheep's clothing just before sinking their pearly fangs into the very throat of Freedom at the first opportunity.

There are Rats in the waters, dear brothers. Take heed, and do not let them aboard.

When we see these rats, we need to remember from whence they came. They are not mere nuisances, to be shoved aside gently with out boots. They are the carriers of plagues, the spreaders of poisonous lies, and the harbingers of death, poverty, and enslavement.

When we see these rats lurking in the shadows of our tall Schooners, we must hunt them down and hold them up to the Light of Truth. We must show the world their true nature, and hold them out as an example to others of their kind that we will not tolerate their treacherous ways. We must expose, embarrass, and deride them at every turn.

We must cause them to leave our fair and shining decks--not by the heel of our boots, or the points of our swords--but by the blunt weight of Truth, and the gleaming double edges of Liberty and Responsibility.

There are rats in the water, brothers.

Have a care that that we don't let them into our holds...

across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsi
imported post

Dreamer wrote: [/b]
I think it's becoming pretty apparent that this forum (and other 2A-related forums) have been infiltrated by agent provocateurs. With this knowledge, I think it goes without saying that we need to be extra careful and extra vigilant, folks.

Just ignore them. Don't answer their stupid questions. Don't give them advice when they ask how to do illegal things.

Don't feed the trolls, because these trolls are not just trolls. They are very clever, and are setting out bait. These trolls have fangs, and they have a very evil and insidious agenda.

We need all the wise and knowledgeable voices on this forum to stay free. So watch your 6, and watch what you type. We needn't allow these activities to succeed in squashing our exercise of the 1st Amendment--we just need to be careful that we aren't led into being "hoist by our own petards"...

And now, a message for these agent provocateurs:
We know "you" are watching.
We know "you" are posting.
We know what "you" are up to.
And we're not going to fall for it...

Last edited on Thu Jan 21st, 2010 21:48 by Dreamer

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Well said Dreamer.

What I find most interesting is that they are so obvious to me. It is almost silly if I did not know how dangerous they can be.

LIVE FREE OR DIE!

Jonathon Sometimes

imported post

Dreamer, I know exactly what you are talking about. For an example of how these agents provocateur are operating by distraction, just check out the sheer number of new useless threads in the Alabama forum. We could use some help if anyone wants to come spar with them. I'm on an older cell phone, so it hard for me to type alot.

Thanks and keep the rat poison handy, this is just the first major death-throe of the anti-gun agenda.

Dreamer

imported post

Jonathon Norris wrote:
Dreamer, I know exactly what you are talking about. For an example of how these agents provocateur are operating by distraction, just check out the sheer number of new useless threads in the Alabama forum.

The Southern Poverty Law Center, a "non profit" that is perhaps the single greatest enemy to Constitutional Liberty after the Brady Campaign, is headquartered in Montgomery AL...

I, for one, would be interested in the result of the IP traces of those new troll-like posts in the AL section...

I don't mean nothin by that, I'm just sayin'... ;)

okboomer

imported post

Bookman wrote:
The answer to this easy. Watch what you say on here, which we should be doing in the first place; and don't feed the trolls.

and you post this with the avatar that you use?If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black ... dude, your avatarp*sses off at least 4 groups I can think of offhand :celebrate

I take your point, tho, and agree wholeheartedly