Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OC lunch March 14th

Post imported post

Hello freedom lovers! Do to the fact I have not seen you fine people in a while I am proposing a get get together this Sunday at the Denny's in Bremerton for a late lunch.

Where:

5004 Kitsap Way
    BREMERTON, WA 98310

When:

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate
    "Fight like you train, train like you fight"

Post imported post

OK SeeYa :celebrate
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Post imported post

Centralia on Saturday the 13th and Bremerton on Sunday the 14th seems a bit excessive that physically close together.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/39573.html

Post imported post

seems a bit excessive that physically close together.

80 or so miles is too close together?
    Perhaps if you would use a real computer you wouldn't have to apologize for not being able to do so many things on the internet!

Post imported post

jeeper1 wrote:

remember guys,, these are separate meets and fire suppressor came up with the idea for a sunday meet in kitsap FIRST so its just two places that you can go to see your friends ,, its hard to go to both,, i will be going to dennys on sunday you guys gotta make up your own mind

see you guys

write in if youre comming!!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Post imported post

Thanks 1245A Defender. The timing may be a little off for some forum memebers with centralia and that's OK. I think its good people have a option this week and hopefully some who wont be able to make it to centrailia can join us for lunch. This will be my first time organizing a meeting so even if its just us Defender I am still excited! I have meet you before and always enjoyed your company and your holsters

Post imported post

jeeper1 wrote:

I live right in the middle between the two. So I'm looking at a lot of miles in one weekend and the old body doesn't deal well with a lot of car travel and then sitting around on uncomfortable seats BSing.

Post imported post

1245A Defender wrote:
    jeeper1 wrote:

remember guys,, these are separate meets and fire suppressor came up with the idea for a sunday meet in kitsap FIRST so its just two places that you can go to see your friends ,, its hard to go to both,, i will be going to dennys on sunday you guys gotta make up your own mind

see you guys

write in if youre comming!!
    WRONG! The Centralia meet first came up on March 4th, while this one came to light March 7th. Also the Centralia meet is on Saturday the 13th and this one is on Sunday the 14th. You need to get your facts straight.

Post imported post

Work schedule is kinda shaky, but if it stays the way it is right now, I will be there with my 1911.

Post imported post

Last time we had two different meets, both ended up really nice, and had good turn out. I dont think anything is wrong with two meets that are relatively far apart to accommodate more peeps. In the end, it is still fun getting together, and still helps spread the normalization.

Bat
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Post imported post

Yeah! What he said! The meet isn't official until there are 4 pages with time changes and location changes! I think I can go; haven't asked yet. I did the laundry yesterday, so it looks like a.....a... hope so!

Post imported post

cross post, consoladation, clarification, appoligy..

there are 3 different meets planned this weekend :celebrate

2nd saturday meet,,,,, posted the 9th,,, sat the 13th 8am for coffee in federal way

western washington meet,,,,posted the 4th,,, sat the 13th 2pm for lunch in centrailia

and this thread,,,, posted the 7th,,, sun the 14th 1pm for lunch in bremerton

just so everyone knows of all the possibilities,, i dont like to go out so much or drive around alot, but there is no reason not to go to all of them if you want to, plenty of time to do all three, or just go to the one you damn well feel like.

i woont always get my facts straight, and welcome getting rightenned when i am outa line, so this thread was posted sooner than one meet, but after the other meet, and i got confussed,, and this meet is after the other two, so now i think ive got it straightened out in my mind for now.. im sorry that i missled.

Post imported post

Squeak wrote:
    Yeah! What he said! The meet isn't official until there are 4 pages with time changes and location changes! I think I can go; haven't asked yet. I did the laundry yesterday, so it looks like a.....a... hope so!
    im shocked that all three of these meets were announced with hard and fast,, locations, and times :shock:

not much room for debate, im not sure that is fair, but i wasnt consulted :?

i hope that lots of you guys will be at the dennys in bremerton this sunday :celebrate

Post imported post

1245A Defender wrote:
    Squeak wrote:
    im shocked that all three of these meets were announced with hard and fast,, locations, and times :shock:

not much room for debate, im not sure that is fair, but i wasnt consulted :?

i hope that lots of you guys will be at the dennys in bremerton this sunday :celebrate
    Wait, can we cancel it first then reshcedule it for 1:03pm on Sunday, that would work for me! :?
    Live Free or Die!

Post imported post

I'll plan on attending on Sunday
    Quote Originally Posted by SayWhat View Post

Shooters before hooters.

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

Post imported post

1245A Defender wrote:
    cross post, consoladation, clarification, appoligy..

there are 3 different meets planned this weekend :celebrate

2nd saturday meet,,,,, posted the 9th,,, sat the 13th 8am for coffee in federal way

western washington meet,,,,posted the 4th,,, sat the 13th 2pm for lunch in centrailia

and this thread,,,, posted the 7th,,, sun the 14th 1pm for lunch in bremerton

just so everyone knows of all the possibilities,, i dont like to go out so much or drive around alot, but there is no reason not to go to all of them if you want to, plenty of time to do all three, or just go to the one you damn well feel like.

i woont always get my facts straight, and welcome getting rightenned when i am outa line, so this thread was posted sooner than one meet, but after the other meet, and i got confussed,, and this meet is after the other two, so now i think ive got it straightened out in my mind for now.. im sorry that i missled.
    The Second Saturday meet was first posted in a different thread about a month ago. It's an outgrowth of the meet gogodawgs put together last month. I just decided to try to make it a regularly scheduled monthly thing.

ETA: Link

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_to...ern+WA+OC+Meet
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Post imported post

Either way I work this weekend. Can't even take my gun to work and leave it in my truck.
    "Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world." ~ Musashi

Post imported post

dont forget to leap you clocks ahead an hour on saturday night :celebrate
    otherwise your gonna be an hour late

Post imported post

ok so as of today we have fire suppressor +1, Defender, G22Paddy, and on the maybe list Dr. fresh (via phone call), Nivek, Squeak and gogodawgs so that is 8 in all! Maybe not our biggest turn out ever but still respectable. Gogdawgs as far as your "schedule" conflict goes I'm sure if you show up at 1303 instead of 1300 we could still save a seat for you. See all you fine people tomorrow!

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Post imported post

I will try and be there and aktion PMed me and mentioned being there too, so that's 2 more.

Post imported post

I may actually not make it due to unforseen financial shortcomings. I'm eagerly waiting for financial aid to come through from my school.
    Quote Originally Posted by SayWhat View Post

Shooters before hooters.

Post imported post

Well, I'm flat broke, but I'm going anyway and at least having some hot tea. Besides, I'll be having a huge breakfast and will probably skip lunch. Besides, I'll probably be grilling burgers tonight; gotta save room for that.

Post imported post

Yes, I'll be there. Actually eating breakfast now, so probably just a beverage for me too. I'll just watch the rest of you eat.

Post imported post

Just got home and wanted to thank everyone who attended. This was my first time organizing a event. Thanks to everyone who came out to support me. I have to work tonight will put some snap shots of the gathering up latter tonight. Hope all had fun

Post imported post

well i got there on time and met up with squeak, dr fresh, gogodawgs, firesuppressor, aktion, sirpuma, and a new guy.

funny thing is i looked around and there was three plates of food sitting on other tables that had barely been touched, so im wondering if they saw MWAG's and high tailed it out of there!

we had a great time talking about all the folks that didnt come! stayed untill about 3:30.

i forgot the new guys name but i said that he looked familiar, so it turns out that he worked for a year, 1978~ on the same base i worked from 1976-1997, in a building near mine, so it is a small world!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast