• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC lunch March 14th

fire suppressor

imported post

Hello freedom lovers! Do to the fact I have not seen you fine people in a while I am proposing a get get together this Sunday at the Denny's in Bremerton for a late lunch.

Where:

5004 Kitsap Way
BREMERTON, WA 98310

When:

:celebrate:monkey:celebrate:monkey:celebrate:monkey:celebrate:monkey:celebrate:monkey:celebrate:monkey:celebrate

jeeper1

imported post

seems a bit excessive that physically close together.

80 or so miles is too close together?

1245A Defender

imported post

jeeper1 wrote:

remember guys,, these are separate meets and fire suppressor came up with the idea for a sunday meet in kitsap FIRST so its just two places that you can go to see your friends ,, its hard to go to both,, i will be going to dennys on sunday you guys gotta make up your own mind

see you guys

write in if youre comming!!

fire suppressor

imported post

Thanks 1245A Defender. The timing may be a little off for some forum memebers with centralia and that's OK. I think its good people have a option this week and hopefully some who wont be able to make it to centrailia can join us for lunch. This will be my first time organizing a meeting so even if its just us Defender I am still excited! I have meet you before and always enjoyed your company and your holsters

Bear 45/70

imported post

jeeper1 wrote:

I live right in the middle between the two. So I'm looking at a lot of miles in one weekend and the old body doesn't deal well with a lot of car travel and then sitting around on uncomfortable seats BSing.

Bear 45/70

imported post

1245A Defender wrote:
jeeper1 wrote:

remember guys,, these are separate meets and fire suppressor came up with the idea for a sunday meet in kitsap FIRST so its just two places that you can go to see your friends ,, its hard to go to both,, i will be going to dennys on sunday you guys gotta make up your own mind

see you guys

write in if youre comming!!
WRONG! The Centralia meet first came up on March 4th, while this one came to light March 7th. Also the Centralia meet is on Saturday the 13th and this one is on Sunday the 14th. You need to get your facts straight.
rolleyes.gif

Batousaii

imported post

Last time we had two different meets, both ended up really nice, and had good turn out. I dont think anything is wrong with two meets that are relatively far apart to accommodate more peeps. In the end, it is still fun getting together, and still helps spread the normalization.

;)Bat

Squeak

imported post

Yeah! What he said! The meet isn't official until there are 4 pages with time changes and location changes! I think I can go; haven't asked yet. I did the laundry yesterday, so it looks like a.....a... hope so!

1245A Defender

imported post

cross post, consoladation, clarification, appoligy..

there are 3 different meets planned this weekend :celebrate

2nd saturday meet,,,,, posted the 9th,,, sat the 13th 8am for coffee in federal way

western washington meet,,,,posted the 4th,,, sat the 13th 2pm for lunch in centrailia

and this thread,,,, posted the 7th,,, sun the 14th 1pm for lunch in bremerton

just so everyone knows of all the possibilities,, i dont like to go out so much or drive around alot, but there is no reason not to go to all of them if you want to, plenty of time to do all three, or just go to the one you damn well feel like.

i woont always get my facts straight, and welcome getting rightenned when i am outa line, so this thread was posted sooner than one meet, but after the other meet, and i got confussed,, and this meet is after the other two, so now i think ive got it straightened out in my mind for now.. im sorry that i missled. :cry:

1245A Defender

imported post

Squeak wrote:
Yeah! What he said! The meet isn't official until there are 4 pages with time changes and location changes! I think I can go; haven't asked yet. I did the laundry yesterday, so it looks like a.....a... hope so!
im shocked that all three of these meets were announced with hard and fast,, locations, and times :shock:

not much room for debate, im not sure that is fair, but i wasnt consulted :?

i hope that lots of you guys will be at the dennys in bremerton this sunday :celebrate

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

1245A Defender wrote:
Squeak wrote:
im shocked that all three of these meets were announced with hard and fast,, locations, and times :shock:

not much room for debate, im not sure that is fair, but i wasnt consulted :?

i hope that lots of you guys will be at the dennys in bremerton this sunday :celebrate
Wait, can we cancel it first then reshcedule it for 1:03pm on Sunday, that would work for me! :?

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
imported post

1245A Defender wrote:
cross post, consoladation, clarification, appoligy..

there are 3 different meets planned this weekend :celebrate

2nd saturday meet,,,,, posted the 9th,,, sat the 13th 8am for coffee in federal way

western washington meet,,,,posted the 4th,,, sat the 13th 2pm for lunch in centrailia

and this thread,,,, posted the 7th,,, sun the 14th 1pm for lunch in bremerton

just so everyone knows of all the possibilities,, i dont like to go out so much or drive around alot, but there is no reason not to go to all of them if you want to, plenty of time to do all three, or just go to the one you damn well feel like.

i woont always get my facts straight, and welcome getting rightenned when i am outa line, so this thread was posted sooner than one meet, but after the other meet, and i got confussed,, and this meet is after the other two, so now i think ive got it straightened out in my mind for now.. im sorry that i missled. :cry:

The Second Saturday meet was first posted in a different thread about a month ago. It's an outgrowth of the meet gogodawgs put together last month. I just decided to try to make it a regularly scheduled monthly thing.

ETA: Link

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=37729&forum_id=55&highlight=Western+WA+OC+Meet

fire suppressor

imported post

ok so as of today we have fire suppressor +1, Defender, G22Paddy, and on the maybe list Dr. fresh (via phone call), Nivek, Squeak and gogodawgs so that is 8 in all! Maybe not our biggest turn out ever but still respectable. Gogdawgs as far as your "schedule" conflict goes I'm sure if you show up at 1303 instead of 1300 we could still save a seat for you. :lol: See all you fine people tomorrow!

:celebrate:monkey:celebrate:monkey:celebrate:monkey:celebrate:monkey:celebrate:monkey:celebrate:monkey:celebrate