• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC lunch March 14th

.45ACPaddy

imported post

I may actually not make it due to unforseen financial shortcomings. I'm eagerly waiting for financial aid to come through from my school.

sirpuma

imported post

Well, I'm flat broke, but I'm going anyway and at least having some hot tea. Besides, I'll be having a huge breakfast and will probably skip lunch. Besides, I'll probably be grilling burgers tonight; gotta save room for that.

fire suppressor

imported post

Just got home and wanted to thank everyone who attended. This was my first time organizing a event. Thanks to everyone who came out to support me. I have to work tonight will put some snap shots of the gathering up latter tonight. Hope all had fun

1245A Defender

imported post

well i got there on time and met up with squeak, dr fresh, gogodawgs, firesuppressor, aktion, sirpuma, and a new guy.

funny thing is i looked around and there was three plates of food sitting on other tables that had barely been touched, so im wondering if they saw MWAG's and high tailed it out of there!

we had a great time talking about all the folks that didnt come! stayed untill about 3:30.

i forgot the new guys name but i said that he looked familiar, so it turns out that he worked for a year, 1978~ on the same base i worked from 1976-1997, in a building near mine, so it is a small world!

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Nice lunch today with a new crowd. Great to meet you all....

IMG_0225.jpg

Dr. Fresh

imported post

Machoduck wrote:
Curious minds want to know: Was that a critique of the photo or a typo?

MD

Haha I'm curious myself. I'm the guy on the right (facing the camera). Had a good time meeting and talking to fellow OCers. Definitely looking forward to the rest of the pics!

:celebrate

aktion

imported post

Good times. Next time, bring your own glassware, folks. Denny's dishwashers must have had the day off.

Strange, the vacant tables with uneaten food. I didn't notice any concerned managers; anyone else?

Dr. Fresh

imported post

Nice. The pics turned out great. Too bad we didn't get more strong-side pics though.

amzbrady

imported post

Looks like a good group showed, you should post the pics on the OC FB site.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Washington/Washington-Open-Carry-dot-Org/251484204266?v=photos

You can tag the photos showing who's who. That way we can ID each other, or do you recongnize each other by the firearm instead of face? I've not been able to make a meet yet, but definitly want to. I do wonder though,:question: do you do like dogs when you meet, instead of turning circles and sniffing butts, you turn circles looking at each others firearms? :lol:
Is there a proper OC meet ediquite?:quirky