Thread: Open Carry info cards or pamphlets

Post imported post

I noticed that the KY board has info pamphlets available to print on the board. I've looked around here but didn't see anything. I like having something printed that I can leave behind when educating someone about our laws and rights.

The KY example is here: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum25/15867.html

If its been posted and I missed it, could someone point me to the page?

If not, I'll be happy to do the layout and format it if y'all will help with the info that should be included.

Post imported post

I need something like that. Especially the third PDF that guy posted. Ever law regarding Open carry with the code. I recall finding something similar here, but I don't quite remember where I got it from.

Also you didn't make it to lunch today. You seem really nice but I can't help but wonder who you are. :P
    "You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence."
    -- Charles A. Beard
    XD(m) 9mm

Post imported post

Yeah, sorry I missed you guys. I wasn't feeling well last night and was too medicated to wake up in time and...not smart carrying or driving in that condition. I did manage to finish making my new OC holster...its pretty and very girl-like.

I'll do my best to make the next lunch. I work evenings so I'll miss most late afternoon or night events.

Post imported post

We do have one here.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=12253

Thanks go to Felid`Maximus for the hard work.

Post imported post

Cool, I'll check it out. Thanks for pointing it out.

Post imported post

I also think it is very cool to have this info...also if we lay it out as a folded pamphlet with some OC info on the front we could pass them out as we OC'ed on our walks....