• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry info cards or pamphlets

Kathy England

imported post

I noticed that the KY board has info pamphlets available to print on the board. I've looked around here but didn't see anything. I like having something printed that I can leave behind when educating someone about our laws and rights.

The KY example is here: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum25/15867.html

If its been posted and I missed it, could someone point me to the page?

If not, I'll be happy to do the layout and format it if y'all will help with the info that should be included.

flagellum

imported post

I need something like that. Especially the third PDF that guy posted. Ever law regarding Open carry with the code. I recall finding something similar here, but I don't quite remember where I got it from.

Also you didn't make it to lunch today. You seem really nice but I can't help but wonder who you are. :p

Kathy England

imported post

Yeah, sorry I missed you guys. I wasn't feeling well last night and was too medicated to wake up in time and...not smart carrying or driving in that condition. I did manage to finish making my new OC holster...its pretty and very girl-like. :D

I'll do my best to make the next lunch. I work evenings so I'll miss most late afternoon or night events.

doninvegas

imported post

I also think it is very cool to have this info...also if we lay it out as a folded pamphlet with some OC info on the front we could pass them out as we OC'ed on our walks....

:)