• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

open carry Homer

alpha1

imported post

just open carried today in homer trying to find people to come to local park in homer to open carry one day this coming week if interested please post reply!! thanks

ODA 226

imported post

Sorry if I'm being rude, but where the heck is Homer? Please completely fill out your profile information to include your state of residence. Thank you!

ODA 226

imported post

SFCRetired wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
Sorry if I'm being rude, but where the heck is Homer? Please completely fill out your profile information to include your state of residence. Thank you!

Homer was usually right next to Jethro.:celebrate

Sorry, but I just couldn't resist.

edited because I hit send before I was finished.

Are you sure Homer isn't next to Marge, Bart, or Maggie? :D

tekshogun

Founder's Club Member
imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
SFCRetired wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:

Homer was usually right next to Jethro.:celebrate

Sorry, but I just couldn't resist.

edited because I hit send before I was finished.

Are you sure Homer isn't next to Marge, Bart, or Maggie? :D
It's just down I-55 from Milhouse, just before you get to Burns.