• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Second Saturday OC Meet

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
imported post

There will be a meet at the Starbucks at 348th street and Pac Highway in Federal Way this coming Saturday, 3/13/09 @ 8:00 a.m.

See you there!

ETA:

I would like to remind everyone that this is NOT an overtly political event. We're being political just because of our actions, but I ask that you NOT thank the baristas for supporting the 2nd Amendment because Starbucks never said anything of the kind. They merely refuse to discriminate against us. It's a business decision and nothing more. We're just meeting as a group to have our drink of choice.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

Won't be making this one guys....I'll be at the Military Surplus show in Oly, then the gun show in Centralia, then the meet in Centralia.

StatTheCat

imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
Won't be making this one guys....I'll be at the Military Surplus show in Oly, then the gun show in Centralia, then the meet in Centralia.

Military Surplus show in Oly

What?

Where?

More info please!

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Bookman wrote:
Mark your calendars, guys. I'm trying to make this a regularly scheduled thing. It will be on the 2nd Saturday of each month @ 8 a.m. unless it just peters out. That way we always know when it's scheduled.
I will be there as I live fairly near by and called together the first one the first week that the whole Starbucks thing went 'postal' (sorry just had to use that expression). See you Saturday.

Squeak

imported post

Bookman wrote:
Mark your calendars, guys. I'm trying to make this a regularly scheduled thing. It will be on the 2nd Saturday of each month @ 8 a.m. unless it just peters out. That way we always know when it's scheduled.
You still hafta post the meet. Every month. Those are the rules.Well, just a lttle head up for those that have a short memory.:?

BigT

imported post

I am really going to try to make this. Not too far of a drive for me. All depends my mechanic/buddy and when he is working on my car that day.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

be sure to print one of these out and hang it on the board....

attachment.php

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
imported post

Squeak wrote:
Bookman wrote:
You still hafta post the meet. Every month. Those are the rules.Well, just a lttle head up for those that have a short memory.:?
Like anyone we know?

DEROS72

imported post

If I am feeling ok by saturday(I'm supposed to have the last stitches out of my chest friday)I will try to make it up there with Bookman.Been in the hospital to long and need to get out again......