• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mike Stollenwerk was on "Coast to Coast A.M." with George Noorey last night

T Dubya

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I am now convinced that there is a super secretgovernment conspiracy to take away our rights and our only redemption is aliens and their alien technology to save us.

J/K, I remember talking (in person)with Bohdi, Naked Shoplifter, and Tomahawk about How John and Mike have turned second amendment activism on it's ear. They can effectively use media in all it's grand forms (like coast to coast) to get the message out.

Good job.

across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsi
imported post

While I would never 'caution' them about anything, I have cautioned others that "the media is cannibalistic, it fattens its adopted children and then, when fancies change and times are hard, eats them." The media is not a friend.

There once was a lady from Niger, who rode on the back of a tiger. They returned from the ride, with the lady inside, and a smile on the face of the media.