• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fox 2 10pm News March 8, 2010

G

imported post

I recognize generaldet and sprinklerguy28.

Who are the others?

Good interview. I'd like to know what law that the talking heads keep referring to.

Tao

imported post

Wow, unless I missed something, that was 100% factual with no bias thrown in either way.

Sorry I couldn't make it, work was crazy until I left at midnight.

And very good job making open carry look good, guys. Not only did what you say come across as reasonable (especially the last bit by Scott623), you looked and acted like normal clean cut people.

As much as I hate to say it, random people watching will automatically make judgments based on the LOOKS alone. Something we need to keep in mind for future media exposure.

SlowDog

imported post

WTG guys....very nice! I really think this is gonna get a lot easier with excellent news coverage like this. Again....NICE!:monkey:monkey

fal28

imported post

Hey everyone.
This is my first post.
I saw this story last night.
Until then I thought OC was not doable in MI. (I asked an employee at Firing line a few months ago and they basically said "its technically legal but you will be arrested for something else".)
The news story got me thinking so I googled it and found this site.
I may just OC when I walk my dog next (I don't have my CPL yet btw).

Thanks

scot623

imported post

We are all glad you found us here. Look around, do your research. I OC walking my dogs everyday, I think it's a good way to start. Come to Gander Mountain on the 20th if you're free, you'll get a ton of info from some very knowledgable guys. Again, welcome!