Thread: Wisconsin Carry Chairman will participate in a radio call-in show on Thursday March 11th

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar

Post imported post

Thursday March 11th 2pm

Interview with listener call-in. Program will run at least 1/2 hour and longer if caller volume warrants.

I don't think you can listen online from the web but I will have them capture the audio and post here when it becomes available

WRJN AM 1400 Racine, WI Thursday March 11th 2pm

Nik Clark
    Chairman - Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Post imported post

What is the staion?? Number and location please.

Post imported post

WRJN AM 1400 Racine, WI Thursday March 11th 2pm

Sorry, that was posted in the sub-title, but when you click on the link, the sub-title disappears. I edited the original message to reflect the radio station
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Post imported post

bump, today at 2pm

Post imported post

http://www.wrjn.com/index.php

I will have to wait for the podcast

Post imported post

pretty cool, getting all this media attention. keep up the good work, Nik.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

How did this go?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Post imported post

I was all tuned in on my laptop with the station online and I never heard anything about Wisconsin Carry. Maybe I was on the wrong part of the radio station? I did get to listen to John Pierce on NPR though so I know my laptop was setup correctly.
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Post imported post

As far as I know the host is working on getting me the mp3 file. I'll post it as soon as I get it.

it went well.

Post imported post

http://www.mediafire.com/?ttqzylmiwtt

Sorry it took so long, here is the MP3 of the radio interview with WRJN in Racine.

Its a lengthy interview. Topics covered start with the judgement against Racine and the Racine Police officers and continues to cover the broader issue of the GFSZ statute lawsuit, other open-carry issues as well as conceal carry issues and the BBC network story.