• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin Carry Chairman will participate in a radio call-in show on Thursday March 11th

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Thursday March 11th 2pm

Interview with listener call-in. Program will run at least 1/2 hour and longer if caller volume warrants.

I don't think you can listen online from the web but I will have them capture the audio and post here when it becomes available

WRJN AM 1400 Racine, WI Thursday March 11th 2pm

Nik Clark
Chairman - Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

WRJN AM 1400 Racine, WI Thursday March 11th 2pm

Sorry, that was posted in the sub-title, but when you click on the link, the sub-title disappears. I edited the original message to reflect the radio station

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I was all tuned in on my laptop with the station online and I never heard anything about Wisconsin Carry. Maybe I was on the wrong part of the radio station? I did get to listen to John Pierce on NPR though so I know my laptop was setup correctly.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

http://www.mediafire.com/?ttqzylmiwtt

Sorry it took so long, here is the MP3 of the radio interview with WRJN in Racine.

Its a lengthy interview. Topics covered start with the judgement against Racine and the Racine Police officers and continues to cover the broader issue of the GFSZ statute lawsuit, other open-carry issues as well as conceal carry issues and the BBC network story.