• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Media Request for a SoCal Open Carrier

MudCamper

Founder's Club Member
imported post

pullnshoot25 told me about this. Be warned, they want to shoot video. And they are European media. They may want video of "those crazy Americans". But who knows.

pullnshoot25

imported post

This guy is coming down today to interview my brother. I was requested for the interview but I am not really able to take the time away for it. The guy seems genuine, I talked with him for a bit over the phone, I can detect nothing crazy and he has an American education. His articles are neutral as well.

It seems a lot of French people are curious about this since the Starbucks bullcrap has gone international and the idea of carrying a handgun is VERY foreign to the French unless you are a cop (typical of most places in the world.) In fact, I believe handgun ownership is limited to ownership and storage through a "shooting club."

If I am wrong, you all get a big "I told you so." :)

demnogis

imported post

They helped us during our Revolutionary War, we helped them during the World Wars.

No hard feelings against the French here. But I wouldn't hesitate to crack a joke or two ;)

What's the most common phrase in the French vocabulary?

Ah, I give up...

MudCamper

Founder's Club Member
imported post

pullnshoot25 wrote:
This guy is coming down today to interview my brother. I was requested for the interview but I am not really able to take the time away for it. The guy seems genuine, I talked with him for a bit over the phone, I can detect nothing crazy and he has an American education. His articles are neutral as well.
OK thanks Nate! Keep us posted.

wewd

imported post

Was he wearing the kilt? Please tell me he was. :cool:

pullnshoot25

imported post

demnogis wrote:
But if you're born here you're American with Ukrainian and Italian heritage :)

One flag, one language, etc etc etc...

pullnshoot25 wrote:
Sons of Liberty wrote:
wewd wrote:
Was he wearing the kilt? Please tell me he was. :cool:

Those crazy Scottish Americans!

Pass the haggis! :p

But we are Ukainian and Italian... :)

Exactly. :)