• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Get Together

petrophase

Campaign Veteran
imported post

The thread about setting up a western SD meeting seems to have been lost. I propose a meeting in Rapid City at the Starbucks on Old Main Street in the Gap this Sunday (3/14) at 2:00 pm.

TatankaGap

imported post

I'm in....:celebrate If Rapid is not a must and people wanna come to the Gap, I can rent the same Town Hall and we can go to the local free public range after - lemme with a PM -

petrophase

Campaign Veteran
imported post

There weren't many replies, so I'm assuming there wasn't much interest. But, just to be clear, there won't be any get together in Rapid at Starbucks tomorrow. At least I won't be there.
How about Saturday the 27th, Starbucks in Rapid, 2:00? Please post if you're up for it.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

petrophase wrote:
There weren't many replies, so I'm assuming there wasn't much interest. But, just to be clear, there won't be any get together in Rapid at Starbucks tomorrow. At least I won't be there.
How about Saturday the 27th, Starbucks in Rapid, 2:00? Please post if you're up for it.
It only take a pair (2) to have a winning hand when nobody has better (a full house.)

"Whenever two or more are gathered in my name............"

Didn't the Rt. Rev. John Moses Browning say that? :)

Yata hey