Thread: Going to Cabelas today

Post imported post

Going to Cabelas in Richfield today will try and open carry there. I need to get a new Serpa holster and they have them in stock So I will keep ya posted if I have any problems but I don't think I will.

Post imported post

barronburke wrote:
    Going to Cabelas in Richfield today will try and open carry there. I need to get a new Serpa holster and they have them in stock So I will keep ya posted if I have any problems but I don't think I will.
    I don't think you will have any problem at all. I was just in the store yesterday (OC), check out the ammo, lots of it in stock right now.

Post imported post

I OCed in the Prairie Cabela's last saturday. They had a bunch of there boating supplies on sale so the store was packed. There was a dnr agent from WI, one from IA, and a fish and game warden. They wanted to ask me what the deal was something terrible, but they didn't. It was actually kind of funny. Cabela's never gives me any grief, I carry there once a month or so.

Post imported post

Everything went fine had a few looks from customers and two employees . I had one employee ask me what I carry and I told him A Springfield XD and he said he had one to and was trying to get up the courage to try open carry I wrote him down the Wisconsincarry.org and Opencarry.org and he said he would check it out and read some threads and see what he thinks.