• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Going to Cabelas today

barronburke

imported post

Going to Cabelas in Richfield today will try and open carry there. I need to get a new Serpa holster and they have them in stock So I will keep ya posted if I have any problems but I don't think I will.

AaronS

imported post

barronburke wrote:
Going to Cabelas in Richfield today will try and open carry there. I need to get a new Serpa holster and they have them in stock So I will keep ya posted if I have any problems but I don't think I will.
I don't think you will have any problem at all. I was just in the store yesterday (OC), check out the ammo, lots of it in stock right now.

RNITOVR

imported post

I OCed in the Prairie Cabela's last saturday. They had a bunch of there boating supplies on sale so the store was packed. There was a dnr agent from WI, one from IA, and a fish and game warden. They wanted to ask me what the deal was something terrible, but they didn't. It was actually kind of funny. Cabela's never gives me any grief, I carry there once a month or so.

barronburke

imported post

Everything went fine had a few looks from customers and two employees . I had one employee ask me what I carry and I told him A Springfield XD and he said he had one to and was trying to get up the courage to try open carry I wrote him down the Wisconsincarry.org and Opencarry.org and he said he would check it out and read some threads and see what he thinks.