Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: New guy

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Wyandotte, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    11

    Post imported post

    Just wanted to say hi, and glad I stumbled upon this site. The word needs to get out! Great site!

  2. #2
    Regular Member FatboyCykes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Warren, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    942

    Post imported post

    robbielp539 wrote:
    Just wanted to say hi, and glad I stumbled upon this site. The word needs to get out! Great site!
    Welcome, sit down, have a drink, get comfy.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Macomb County, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,865

    Post imported post

    Welcome to OCDO ...

  4. #4
    Regular Member autosurgeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lawrence, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    3,845

    Post imported post

    It apparently is! :what::celebrate
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

    Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

  5. #5
    Regular Member Evil Creamsicle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Police State, USA
    Posts
    1,270

    Post imported post

    Welcome sir! [sir?]

    You know, we had a meet in Wyandotte just last year...

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clio, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    363

    Post imported post

    Welcome Welcome.

    Keep posting, hope to see you at a future event.

    Devery

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Burton, Michigan
    Posts
    3,361

    Post imported post

    Welcome to OCDO Robbie

  8. #8
    Regular Member American Boy With a Gun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Warren, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    656

    Post imported post

    Wow...i consider myself new to OCDO....but in the last week ive seen a good 4-5 new members join!...this makes me happy indeed...its good to know the word is getting out!!
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." -- Samuel Adams, 1776

    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chesterfield, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    111

    Post imported post

    Hello & Welcome!

  10. #10
    Regular Member quarter horseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Allegan co Michigan, USA
    Posts
    345

    Post imported post

    Hello from the West side! carry on!

  11. #11
    Regular Member FatboyCykes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Warren, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    942

    Post imported post

    American Boy With a Gun wrote:
    Wow...i consider myself new to OCDO....but in the last week ive seen a good 4-5 new members join!...this makes me happy indeed...its good to know the word is getting out!!
    You're not kidding. It's been great seeing so many new names

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Wyandotte, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    11

    Post imported post

    thanks for the welcome all. I am excited to take my place among you that fight for the rights! I plan on going to Cabela's on the 20th to take my place among you. This event in Wyandotte last year, where was it and why didn't anyone call me? lol

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Burton, Michigan
    Posts
    3,361

    Post imported post

    robbielp539 wrote:
    thanks for the welcome all. I am excited to take my place among you that fight for the rights! I plan on going to Cabela's on the 20th to take my place among you. This event in Wyandotte last year, where was it and why didn't anyone call me? lol
    Robbie, do you mean the Cabela NRA Mega Weekend on March 19, 20 & 21? Or,

    The MOC Seminar at Gander Mountain on March 20?

  14. #14
    Regular Member eastmeyers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,383

    Post imported post

    American Boy With a Gun wrote:
    Wow...i consider myself new to OCDO....but in the last week ive seen a good 4-5 new members join!...this makes me happy indeed...its good to know the word is getting out!!
    Oh you just want some seniority. :celebrate

    God Bless
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

    "Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Jackson , Michigan, USA
    Posts
    985

    Post imported post

    hello and welcome to the pages of our life!!!!!

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Wyandotte, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    11

    Post imported post

    SpringerXDacp wrote:
    robbielp539 wrote:
    thanks for the welcome all. I am excited to take my place among you that fight for the rights! I plan on going to Cabela's on the 20th to take my place among you. This event in Wyandotte last year, where was it and why didn't anyone call me? lol

    Robbie, do you mean the Cabela NRA Mega Weekend on March 19, 20 & 21? Or,

    The MOC Seminar at Gander Mountain on March 20?
    I'm referring to the NRA weekend at Cabela's.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Burton, Michigan
    Posts
    3,361

    Post imported post

    robbielp539 wrote:
    SpringerXDacp wrote:
    robbielp539 wrote:
    thanks for the welcome all. I am excited to take my place among you that fight for the rights! I plan on going to Cabela's on the 20th to take my place among you. This event in Wyandotte last year, where was it and why didn't anyone call me? lol

    Robbie, do you mean the Cabela NRA Mega Weekend on March 19, 20 & 21? Or,

    The MOC Seminar at Gander Mountain on March 20?
    I'm referring to the NRA weekend at Cabela's.
    Thanks, just wanted to make sure. We need volunteers for Friday and also Sunday to assist Viperar15.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •