• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New guy

FatboyCykes

imported post

American Boy With a Gun wrote:
Wow...i consider myself new to OCDO....but in the last week ive seen a good 4-5 new members join!...this makes me happy indeed...its good to know the word is getting out!!
You're not kidding. It's been great seeing so many new names :)

robbielp539

imported post

thanks for the welcome all. I am excited to take my place among you that fight for the rights! I plan on going to Cabela's on the 20th to take my place among you. This event in Wyandotte last year, where was it and why didn't anyone call me? lol

SpringerXDacp

imported post

robbielp539 wrote:
thanks for the welcome all. I am excited to take my place among you that fight for the rights! I plan on going to Cabela's on the 20th to take my place among you. This event in Wyandotte last year, where was it and why didn't anyone call me? lol

Robbie, do you mean the Cabela NRA Mega Weekend on March 19, 20 & 21? Or,

The MOC Seminar at Gander Mountain on March 20?

eastmeyers

imported post

American Boy With a Gun wrote:
Wow...i consider myself new to OCDO....but in the last week ive seen a good 4-5 new members join!...this makes me happy indeed...its good to know the word is getting out!!

Oh you just want some seniority. :celebrate

God Bless

robbielp539

imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
robbielp539 wrote:

I'm referring to the NRA weekend at Cabela's.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

robbielp539 wrote:
SpringerXDacp wrote:
robbielp539 wrote:

I'm referring to the NRA weekend at Cabela's.
Thanks, just wanted to make sure. We need volunteers for Friday and also Sunday to assist Viperar15.