Thread: OC event in Mobile

Post imported post

I was curious to see if anyone in the Mobile and Baldwin Counties area would be interested in some type of get together. Im open to any ideas as far as the type of event. Hopefully something at the end of April seeing as how Im indisposed on the other side of the globe. Please feel free to throw out some suggestions, Id love to OC for a cause.

Post imported post

so a few people have seen my first post and yet no one is interested in a get together for OC in mobile?

Post imported post

Alot of people in Alabama are wary of any kind of "get together"... seeing as how others have been shut down, or seen resistance from local police, or could have been seen to be labeled asa "demonstration", etc.

But I would be up for getting together and grabbing a bite to eat somewhere with fellow OC'ers in the area.

Post imported post

id love to have lunch with so oc folks in mobile. only problem is im currently deployed and wont be home until some time next month. definitely going to the range across the ms state line on 98 when i get back though so if anyone wants to get together and shoot a little bit thatd be awesome.

Post imported post

shfd753 wrote:
    id love to have lunch with so oc folks in mobile. only problem is im currently deployed and wont be home until some time next month. definitely going to the range across the ms state line on 98 when i get back though so if anyone wants to get together and shoot a little bit thatd be awesome.
    I would definitely be game for that. I'm a member over there. It would be nice to have us as a group from this website to go shooting sometime.

Post imported post

i should be home next month and id love to go shoot within the first few days of arriving. hit me up on yahoo and we can work out times and dates. shfd753@yahoo.com