• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC event in Mobile

shfd753

imported post

I was curious to see if anyone in the Mobile and Baldwin Counties area would be interested in some type of get together. Im open to any ideas as far as the type of event. Hopefully something at the end of April seeing as how Im indisposed on the other side of the globe. Please feel free to throw out some suggestions, Id love to OC for a cause.

dixieborn

imported post

Alot of people in Alabama are wary of any kind of "get together"... seeing as how others have been shut down, or seen resistance from local police, or could have been seen to be labeled asa "demonstration", etc.

But I would be up for getting together and grabbing a bite to eat somewhere with fellow OC'ers in the area.

shfd753

imported post

id love to have lunch with so oc folks in mobile. only problem is im currently deployed and wont be home until some time next month. definitely going to the range across the ms state line on 98 when i get back though so if anyone wants to get together and shoot a little bit thatd be awesome.

smttysmth02gt

imported post

shfd753 wrote:
id love to have lunch with so oc folks in mobile. only problem is im currently deployed and wont be home until some time next month. definitely going to the range across the ms state line on 98 when i get back though so if anyone wants to get together and shoot a little bit thatd be awesome.
I would definitely be game for that. I'm a member over there. It would be nice to have us as a group from this website to go shooting sometime.