• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Zombieland

Dustiniac

Banned
imported post

hey doug, @#$% YOU. My father is the boss you blabbering idiot. You dont work somewhere for as long as he has and get bossed around. Your an asshole.

Dustiniac

Banned
imported post

child? Maybe you got the response you did because the way you worded your sentence. Its was disrespectful you moron. In person that would have gotten a fist in your mouth. No one refers to my father that way.

hunter9mm

imported post

HEY!

I thought this post was about a classic Zombie movie, not the life & times of Doug the troll!????? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Focus here people! :p:p:p:p:p:p

Dustiniac

Banned
imported post

its cool, its about Radioactive Zombies, not doug the nuke engineer/chef/microsoft ceo/carpenter/troll, dude claims to have done everything.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsi
imported post

Dustiniac wrote:
child? Maybe you got the response you did because the way you worded your sentence. Its was disrespectful you moron. In person that would have gotten a fist in your mouth. No one refers to my father that way.
You find the disrespect. I got the response I expected. I got an anonymous threat. You are forever impeached as impetuous. This is our legally armed citizen 'movement'.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Dustiniac wrote:
oops, i mean every nuke plant in the world would explode, and the survivors from the zombies and nukes would then be living in a fallout video game type world, with mutants and pip boys!
Sweet, I've been waiting for real-life Fallout since the first one came out. Way back in '97.