• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT Birth Announcement

tygereye

imported post

I just wanted to brag, my sister,(also Taurus' sister) Peanutpublications, had her baby last night, at 5:50pm. A baby girl, Julia Lynn, was born 3 weeks early, and weighing in at 5 pounds, 2 ounces!!! Both of them are doing well.

:celebrate:D Just had to brag!!! :D:celebrate

Radioman

imported post

Sweet .. congrats to your sister.

Now just remember to remind her everytime she wants to go out that she needs to be home early since she arrived early ... She must keep that perfect record and all.

Radioman

Last edited:

tygereye

imported post

LOL @ Radioman... Will have to forward that to my lil sis... :D

Thanks everyone!! I am a super excited auntie!! (although, it is my 5th niece, and I have 2 nephews... heehee)

Detriot fan... congrats on your new arrival in April! I hope the delivery goes well for her, and your baby is healthy! Peanut didn't know what she was having before hand either. I think that is the best way to go... :)

detroit_fan

imported post

tygereye wrote:
LOL @ Radioman... Will have to forward that to my lil sis... :D

Thanks everyone!! I am a super excited auntie!! (although, it is my 5th niece, and I have 2 nephews... heehee)

Detriot fan... congrats on your new arrival in April! I hope the delivery goes well for her, and your baby is healthy! Peanut didn't know what she was having before hand either. I think that is the best way to go... :)
Thanks!