Thread: Hey, I know that guy!

Warren, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Watching the news minutes ago... (Fox 2.)

Just aired the OC video again!

Well done guys, great interview!

All opinions posted on are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

lol I had several people come into my work today and said "Hey, you were on the news last night!"

Everyone was very supportive and wanted to learn more. A couple gave me their info and a couple said they would be at the seminar.

Lincoln Park, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Good job!

SE, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

My bud called to let me know they were talking about OC in MI. Just as I turned to Fox 2 Detroit, up pops John on the screen. John did a great job.

Very cool, guys, very cool!
    Rights are like muscles. You must EXERCISE THEM to keep them from becoming atrophied.

Mulligan's Valley

Post imported post

We've really been in the news a lot lately. I've been hearing about it a lot. Like at school this evening. Classmates were talking at different points about how they heard about us here or there in different news pieces. Only one guy knew I was involved, and he is as big a gun nut as I am, so we talk a lot about guns, but no one else knew I was involved, and they were just talking about it like any other news.

I didn't say much about the news pieces, I was more interested to hear the opinions of others. Which by the way were universally positive.
    The most important lesson I have learned from my time in the freedom movement and further studying it is that trying to create an organization without preventing the issues caused by narcissistic sociopaths and democracy is a lot like heading to sea in a sieve. It'll never work.

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.