Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boycotted Peet's Coffee Today

Post imported post

Happened to see a Peet's Coffee and although I was with my 4 yr old son, we waited in line and asked for a customer comment form.

They were out so she gave me a pen and paper and I wrote the following to the District Manager for this part of California where I'm visiting:

"Dear Mr. _____, Manager, Peet's Coffee

I am intentionally not shopping at Peet's Coffee because you are disrespecting my 2nd Amendment rights. In June, the US Supreme Court is expected to rule that the 2nd Amendment applies in California. At that time, I hope you will revisit your 'no lawful carry' policy.

Sincerely,

/s/"

No more money for them but I will give them them my 2 cents :celebrate

Post imported post

Nice! I plan on spending $10 there soon on a bag of coffee beans to see what .40 cal Speer gold dot does to it at 40yrds.
    When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

Post imported post

dirtykoala wrote:
    Nice! I plan on spending $10 there soon on a bag of coffee beans to see what .40 cal Speer gold dot does to it at 40yrds.
    Just buy one bean.....$10 is too much to give them.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Gundude wrote:
    dirtykoala wrote:
    And after you buy that one bean, add insult to injury and buy some Starbucks coffee and drink it while you shoot the bean...

Post imported post

Here is a great place for the next San Diego meetup. No, not peets...next door. Its in Hillcrest.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Post imported post

Bread and Cie is the ****!

Post imported post

pullnshoot25 wrote:
    Bread and Cie is the @#$%!
    I could put up with some @#$%! just to make statement. Mouthwash is cheap.

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar

Post imported post

tekshogun wrote:
    Gundude wrote:
    dirtykoala wrote:
    And after you buy that one bean, add insult to injury and buy some Starbucks coffee and drink it while you shoot the bean...
    Such violence, I'm really appalled. Don't shoot the bean. The bean is just an innocent bystander. Violence won't get us anywhere, even if it is just against one bean. The bean will become a martyr bean. It will be remembered for its sacrifice in the cause.

If you want to make forward progress don't drink the bean. Just keepfilling outcustomer comments, keep telling everyone you know to boycott the bean. Prevent the bean from becoming all it can be.

"Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin

Post imported post

Gundude wrote:
    pullnshoot25 wrote:
    I could put up with some @#$%! just to make statement. Mouthwash is cheap.
    No no! I like Bread and Cie! Their bread is SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!

Post imported post

coolusername2007 wrote:
    tekshogun wrote:
    Gundude wrote:
    dirtykoala wrote:
    Such violence, I'm really appalled. Don't shoot the bean. The bean is just an innocent bystander. Violence won't get us anywhere, even if it is just against one bean. The bean will become a martyr bean. It will be remembered for its sacrifice in the cause.

If you want to make forward progress don't drink the bean. Just keepfilling outcustomer comments, keep telling everyone you know to boycott the bean. Prevent the bean from becoming all it can be.

I never shot a bean that didn't need it. (John Wayne)

Post imported post

pullnshoot25 wrote:
    Look here....it's looking better for a meet up.

http://sandiego.citysearch.com/profi...bread_cie.html

Post imported post

Gundude wrote:
    coolusername2007 wrote:
    tekshogun wrote:
    Gundude wrote:
    dirtykoala wrote:

You aren't supposed to shot the bean, you are supposed to beat it into submission with the butt of the gun, and then torture it further by submerging the pieces into a pot of hot water.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Decoligny wrote:
    Gundude wrote:
    coolusername2007 wrote:
    tekshogun wrote:
    Gundude wrote:
    dirtykoala wrote:

You aren't supposed to shot the bean, you are supposed to beat it into submission with the butt of the gun, and then torture it further by submerging the pieces into a pot of hot water.
    And then demean it further by adding creamer and sugar. . .

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar

Post imported post

Theseus wrote:
    Decoligny wrote:
    Gundude wrote:
    coolusername2007 wrote:
    tekshogun wrote:
    Gundude wrote:
    dirtykoala wrote:

Well, on second thought, maybe we can water canon the bean.
    "Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin

Post imported post

Gundude wrote:

How do they feel about UOC? In Hillcrest maybe the Pink Pistols will show up.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Sons of Liberty's Avatar

Post imported post

I plan on not spending $1,000,000 at Peet's.

Take that to your bottom line!
    Clinging to God & Guns: The Constitution Restoration Project

Post imported post

yelohamr wrote:
    Gundude wrote:

How do they feel about UOC? In Hillcrest maybe the Pink Pistols will show up.
    It's worth checking it out. We are about due for a SD meetup. No sense in all the guys up north having all the fun.

I mightbe ableto talk my wife into carrying.She thinks UOC isnot enoughandwants to carry loaded.

Post imported post

Set it up and they will come

:quirky

New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...
    Stolen from ConditionThree because it can't be stressed enough.

Post imported post

chewy352 wrote:
    Set it up and they will come

:quirky
    +1

I've been wanting to come down to San Diego for a meet up but there hasn't been one in that area for a while.

Post imported post

coolusername2007 wrote:
    Theseus wrote:
    Decoligny wrote:
    Gundude wrote:
    coolusername2007 wrote:
    tekshogun wrote:
    Gundude wrote:
    dirtykoala wrote:

Well, on second thought, maybe we can water canon the bean.
    Whatever you do to the bean, remember to use their pen when filling out the card. LetPeet's pay for the ink, too.

Post imported post

Nopal wrote:
    Whatever you do to the bean, remember to use their pen when filling out the card. LetPeet's pay for the ink, too.
    It's a common practice when boycotting stores to even go in and shop a whole basket, use up a bunch of store clerk time and energy, back up the other customers in the line, and then suddenly remember that they are disrespecting your rights and refuse to purchase the products - make them put them all back -

worked great when people did this to boycott supermarkets though it is a more active form of boycotting -

Post imported post

Staying on the high road will earn more support from those not already on board.

That bakery is described as European style. How European?? UOC in France?

Post imported post

i am for a meet in san diego

Post imported post

Comment forms are sort of like the "customer comments" section on a company's website. Totally worthless. The good comments they forward to higher up. The bad ones getlost in the process.

Post imported post

TatankaGap wrote:
    Nopal wrote:
    It's a common practice when boycotting stores to even go in and shop a whole basket, use up a bunch of store clerk time and energy, back up the other customers in the line, and then suddenly remember that they are disrespecting your rights and refuse to purchase the products - make them put them all back -

worked great when people did this to boycott supermarkets though it is a more active form of boycotting -
    Yeah we used to do that in the 8th grade.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast