Thread: Open Carry with me outside St. Charles High School Tomorrow For Obama's visit

Post imported post

Hey guys, seeing if anyone wants to open carry outside of St. Charles High School tomorrow. Me and my brother will be there, holding a sign or two, hanging out. If you want to come let me know, you can also pm me and exchange phone numbers.

Post imported post

Can't make that but good luck. Interesting to hear how it turns out.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

I vaguely recall somebodywas arrested for doing something along those lines. I think he won his case, but I cannot recall.

Mind the Secret Service security perimeter, and any state laws about 1000' gun-free school zones and so forth.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

i also think you have to have a permit to protest or is that just marching? i recall when they protested in Colorado. they hadto have a designated space for that gun group protesters and i sure if they had a space just for them it was prob a permit or something in order to get that space reserved.

Post imported post

The permit was just for marching, unless you see differently. I looked through all ordinances here:

http://www.amlegal.com/nxt/gateway.d...l:stcharles_mo

Regular Member sohighlyunlikely's Avatar

Post imported post

Hey Cash,

If you still plan on picketing at the Obama thing send me your cell #. If by chance I canget out of work early I will meet up with you. to show support. Are you planning on being OC there?

Doc

Post imported post

sohighlyunlikely, sorry i didn't get back to you. I don't have access toa computer at work, and had to go straight from there. If you ever wanna meet up, open carry,and do something we could set something up.

Post imported post

How did it go?
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

I needed a MO CCW so I could get close enough to see things, but it was pretty busy out there. Otherwise, uneventful mainly.