Thread: Trijicon Night Sights

Post imported post

I had a set of Trijicon Night Sights on my S&W M&P 40. I am more than satisfied with their product. The Tritium inserts are good for at least 12 years.They are nice to have not only for the obvious, but when I wake up in the middle of the night, I open my eyes and see 3 Green glowing dots looking back at me. No Fumbling around in the dark looking for my gun. Price wasn't too bad either, It only cost me (Well...My Fiance. She bought them for my birthday) $116 from Gander Mountain here in Janesville. I had my gun back in about 45 Min. Very Happy with the Product.

Post imported post

I just order a M&P 9mm and Crimson Trace for it too can't wait to get them both

Post imported post

Im looking forwards to getting some for one of my guns, I hope they come out with a set to fit the dovetailed slide on the Taurus PT145, they have them in the screw on version but not the dovetail yet, I've heard rumors that they are working on it... I sure would like a set!

Post imported post

I love theM&P line. I used to have a Taurus PT99 and madethe huge mistake of selling it. I would like a set of crimson trace lazer grips, but $300 is a lil outta my budget at the moment. I highly recommend Trijicon Night Sights. There is a Company, I believe its Mepro by kimber,and they claim to be 20% brighter than any other brand. But Trijicon are perfect. I need to see my sights and clearly what is beyond. Not 3 little flashlights shinning me in the eyes when I need them the most.

Post imported post

FYI

I found the CTC for $248 to my door

Post imported post

gunguy2009 wrote:
    I love theM&P line. I used to have a Taurus PT99 and madethe huge mistake of selling it. I would like a set of crimson trace lazer grips, but $300 is a lil outta my budget at the moment. I highly recommend Trijicon Night Sights. There is a Company, I believe its Mepro by kimber,and they claim to be 20% brighter than any other brand. But Trijicon are perfect. I need to see my sights and clearly what is beyond. Not 3 little flashlights shinning me in the eyes when I need them the most.
    Meprolight.

http://www.meprolight.com/

Got 'em on my G35. Very nice indeed.

A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

Post imported post

My SigPro 2022 came with tritium sights. Combined with the rail and a TLR-1, it's a pretty decent rig. Great gun for the price.

Post imported post

When getting new night sights I would recommend to get a set that use a different color for the front sight. If you have all three the same color, it can take a moment to see the front in the dark. With 2 yellow, and the front green, you can never go wrong.

Post imported post

I got the 24/7 Tritium Sights for my XD45 from XS Sight Systems and I like em alot better than the Trijicon Night Sights.

http://xssights.com/store/handgun.html#order