• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tomorrow in Waukasha

Fireball357

imported post

I’m trying to get a carload from the western part of the state to make the trek to Waukesha tomorrow, any takers.

I can jump on the wagon at I-94 @ mile marker 28, lets go!

scorpio_vette

imported post

aaahhhhh crap. i would much rather be there than with the bullshit state farm lawyers.

could somebody pm me specific information about when/where, so if i can get out in time, perhaps i could show up.

Dustiniac

Banned
imported post

barronburke wrote:
Dustiniac wrote:
so should i dress like an arab terrorist packing heat? i mean since our appearance doesnt matter?
How does a terrorist dress?????:banghead:
just follow the typical hollywood stereotype, turban, camo pants, or i could do turban, man dress. big beard of course.

barronburke

imported post

scorpio_vette wrote:
aaahhhhh crap. i would much rather be there than with the bull@#$% state farm lawyers.

could somebody pm me specific information about when/where, so if i can get out in time, perhaps i could show up.
sent you pm

hunter9mm

imported post

Just got back from the Waukesha lunch.... :lol::lol::lol:

Had a great time there meeting the 20+ people that showed up.

Thanks to all, it made my first OC much easier. Hope to see you all again

boostintalon96

imported post

I really wanted to go and do my first OC with you guys but I couldn't get a babysitter... Oh well maybe next time.

I know you guys are gonna be like "Bring him with" but he is only 19 months and is kind of a handfull sometimes!

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Counted at least 35 people carrying plus the kids made for over 40 people.

Great turnout for only a couple days notice guys! I'm buried in work but will get pictures up shortly.

According the the producer the segment will run tomorrow at 7pm on the "BBC America" channel. If you don't have that channel, the producer is sending me a DVD and I'll post a youtube of it asap.

barronburke

imported post

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman wrote:
Counted at least 35 people carrying plus the kids made for over 40 people.

Great turnout for only a couple days notice guys! I'm buried in work but will get pictures up shortly.

According the the producer the segment will run tomorrow at 7pm on the "BBC America" channel. If you don't have that channel, the producer is sending me a DVD and I'll post a youtube of it asap.
According to Timewarner cables Guide says tomm. at 7:00 Is kitchen nightmares at 6:00 is BBC America news. Maybe this will change but either way you will post it anyway. Thanks Nick

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

It could be 6pm then. I asked him if it was eastern time or central and he said he thought it was 7pm eastern and central times, but it sounds like 6pm is correct then.

Jack8768

imported post

Nick

Thanks for the invite. The group setting was a comfortable way to OC for my first time.

Now as long as the feeling i am doing something thats wrong goes away I would like to get out more often. However it may take a few more group outings first.

Thanks again

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

It was great to meet you Jack.

Don't let your fear keep you from your rights! :)

Almost all stores are open-carry friendly, but for a higher level of comfort, take a trip or two to Gander Mountain where they are "extra" knowledgeable and extra receptive to open-carry. You'll be comfortable after a few trips.