• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CA violent crime down 8%

eraseallhope

imported post

So I was watching the news

And california violent crime is down 8% from this time last year

Either way, id like to think that the boosted support and meetings of all us good law abiding people involved with UOC helped with this drop in crime...

But let's see how fast our Sheriffs are to take the credit.

Theseus

Founder's Club Member
imported post

eraseallhope wrote:
So I was watching the news

And california violent crime is down 8% from this time last year

Either way, id like to think that the boosted support and meetings of all us good law abiding people involved with UOC helped with this drop in crime...

But let's see how fast our Sheriffs are to take the credit.
It would be a nice slap in the face to the anti-ocers if this were attributed to open carry.

Mike Hawk

imported post

Great news. And hopefully when McDonald is decided in our favor (fingers crossed) and carry increases it'll go down even further!

DEFENSOR

imported post

If the Brady bunch thinks that kids are afraid of citizens carryingguns let them ask a criminal how they feel about it.:lol:

Defensor, Up Up and Away

N6ATF

Banned
imported post

DEFENSOR wrote:
If the Brady bunch thinks that kids are afraid of citizens carryingguns let them ask a criminal how they feel about it.:lol:

Defensor, Up Up and Away
The Brady Bunch doesn't need to ask criminals anything... they are. And no lie is too big to cover their campaign for criminal safety.