• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO's John Pierce on the Laura Ingraham Show (this week, time pending)

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

My appearance on the Laura Ingraham Show has been rescheduled for tomorrow at 11:15. I believe I will still be debating Dennis Hennigan from the Brady Campaign.

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

I am not sure. Sometimes Coast to Coast puts out audio clips but I am not sure if they do so for every show. But if you have to drive late at night, they are more entertaining than a Harry Potter audio book. :)

Yooper wrote:
I caught the very end of Mikes interview on Coast to Coast AM. Is there a copy of it somewhere that we can listen to?

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

Yet another last minute change of plans. There will be no Laura Ingraham show for me or Mr. helmke this morning. They had to bump the segment again. :( I will post when I have a new date and time. :)

sv51macross

imported post

I started listening at 11:00, and...anyone else get a Bill O'Riley/Alex Jones vibe from her?