Thread: UN Small Arms Treaty

Banned

Post imported post

Whats your thoughts on our country actually signing this garbage?

Post imported post

This has got to be a rhetorical question, right?
    My answer would be. . . NO!

In this country, we have a Constitution. It is unchanging. It still means the same thing.

What part of:

"Shall Not Be Infringed" do they not understand.

As a matter of fact, if someone serving "We The People" in government signed a treaty with the World, that opposed our Constitution, I would consider it an act of High Treason and so would the Constitution!!!

They and all their cohorts should then face trial by citizen jury and then be punished accordingly.

Treason has gone unpunished in this country for far too many years.

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo

http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.

Post imported post

hardballer wrote:

In this country, we have a Constitution. It is unchanging. It still means the same thing.

What part of:

As a matter of fact, if someone serving "We The People" in government signed a treaty with the World, that opposed our Constitution, I would consider it an act of High Treason and so would the Constitution!!!

They and all their cohorts should then face trial by citizen jury and then be punished accordingly.

I'm with you on that.

Post imported post

I don't think anyone could have said, or typed, it better hardballer.

Post imported post

AaronS wrote:
    hardballer wrote:

What part of:

I'm with you on that.
    So Hardballer, you don't have to "Sugar-Coat" your feelings here.... Tell us what you really think!!! :what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what:

McX

Post imported post

so, does this mean to carry we have to wear those cute blue helmets?

Post imported post

hardballer wrote:

What part of:

+ 1
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

Post imported post

McX wrote:
    so, does this mean to carry we have to wear those cute blue helmets?
    Nope. . . . .

Those are for target practice. Didn't you get the memo?

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo

http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.

McX

Post imported post

yeah, the blue helmets always seem to be the ones that get shot at, but don't get to shoot back.

i'm kinda sad, they closed zombieland. we were buisy discussing, and they started to come over to the fence at the edge of the thread. we were about to stumble on the idea of having the zombies eat the trolls. but then the group got to argueing, and bustin chairs over each other's heads, and it scared all the zombie lovers off.

the mod closed the thread after the undead showed up on his doorstep at 3 am trying to eat his dog, and get him to call for a pizza, so they could have the pizza guy.
    so now i gotta go around to all the threads and gather up the necroposters. and i can't post about that again. bummer. the trolls will remain loose, and no final plan will ever be developed for a massive population altering virus.

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Ha ha ha. We used to call them Smurffs after black silhouette B-27 targets that I trained on were banned as 'racist'.

http://www.pistoleer.com/targets/silhouette/

UN Smurffs will do fine.

Post imported post

I would want to aim lower though. Aim too high and it might only damage the helmet.

Post imported post

Holy Sh!t, if this "Treaty" goes thru, thatwill be the preverbial straw that breaks the americans back. What is our Govt thinking by even considering this!!!
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Banned

Post imported post

if this where to happen, i predict bloodshed

Post imported post

If something like this got signed I'd start thinking that little oath I took and the part about domestic enemies. Anybody who tries to take away a constitutional right is an enemy in my eyes. Treaties like this makes me think my belief that the government acts in the people's best interest is a little idealistic.

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

I invite you, indeed, y'all that qualify, to Oath Keepers and its Wisconsin forum.

McX

Post imported post

the front door closes, and the back door opens. on the pic; glad my noggin wasn't in the blue zone. i don't know what the furvor is about, someone fill me in, but it blows bad whatever it is. and it always is. then you get the bright spot; got the penn. permit today- god, love america. and i do know it don't mean poo-poo here. so, i can speculate; the gov. got some far off treaty aflung, to hang my 2nd rights, saying the other guy did it, and i'm not responsible- that's it in a nut shell yes?