• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

UN Small Arms Treaty

hardballer

imported post

This has got to be a rhetorical question, right?
My answer would be. . . NO!

In this country, we have a Constitution. It is unchanging. It still means the same thing.

What part of:

"Shall Not Be Infringed" do they not understand.

As a matter of fact, if someone serving "We The People" in government signed a treaty with the World, that opposed our Constitution, I would consider it an act of High Treason and so would the Constitution!!!

They and all their cohorts should then face trial by citizen jury and then be punished accordingly.

Treason has gone unpunished in this country for far too many years.

AaronS

imported post

hardballer wrote:

In this country, we have a Constitution. It is unchanging. It still means the same thing.

What part of:

As a matter of fact, if someone serving "We The People" in government signed a treaty with the World, that opposed our Constitution, I would consider it an act of High Treason and so would the Constitution!!!

They and all their cohorts should then face trial by citizen jury and then be punished accordingly.

I'm with you on that.

hunter9mm

imported post

AaronS wrote:
hardballer wrote:

What part of:

I'm with you on that.
So Hardballer, you don't have to "Sugar-Coat" your feelings here.... Tell us what you really think!!! :what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what:

M

McX

imported post

so, does this mean to carry we have to wear those cute blue helmets?

Lurchiron

imported post

hardballer wrote:

What part of:

+ 1

M

McX

imported post

yeah, the blue helmets always seem to be the ones that get shot at, but don't get to shoot back.

i'm kinda sad, they closed zombieland. we were buisy discussing, and they started to come over to the fence at the edge of the thread. we were about to stumble on the idea of having the zombies eat the trolls. but then the group got to argueing, and bustin chairs over each other's heads, and it scared all the zombie lovers off.

the mod closed the thread after the undead showed up on his doorstep at 3 am trying to eat his dog, and get him to call for a pizza, so they could have the pizza guy.
so now i gotta go around to all the threads and gather up the necroposters. and i can't post about that again. bummer. the trolls will remain loose, and no final plan will ever be developed for a massive population altering virus. :cry:

SAK

imported post

un3.jpg

I would want to aim lower though. Aim too high and it might only damage the helmet.

Stork

imported post

If something like this got signed I'd start thinking that little oath I took and the part about domestic enemies. Anybody who tries to take away a constitutional right is an enemy in my eyes. Treaties like this makes me think my belief that the government acts in the people's best interest is a little idealistic.

M

McX

imported post

the front door closes, and the back door opens. on the pic; glad my noggin wasn't in the blue zone. i don't know what the furvor is about, someone fill me in, but it blows bad whatever it is. and it always is. then you get the bright spot; got the penn. permit today- god, love america. and i do know it don't mean poo-poo here. so, i can speculate; the gov. got some far off treaty aflung, to hang my 2nd rights, saying the other guy did it, and i'm not responsible- that's it in a nut shell yes?