• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sault Sainte Marie Gun Show

JeffSayers

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, U
imported post

We have had someone express interest in promoting open carry in the UP. There will be a gun show sponsored by the Chippewa County Shooting Association where this person would like to spread our message. They have asked if anyone can make the trip to assist them as they move through the learning curve. Details are below, pleasereply or pm me if you would be able tomake this trip and helpestablish our presence in the UP.

WHO: Chippewa County Shooting Association

WHAT: Annual Gun Show

WHEN: April 3rd, 2010 - 9:00am - 7:00 pm

April 4th, 2010 - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm

WHERE: Quality Inn, Sault Saint Marie

3290 I-75 Business Spur

Sault Sainte Marie, MI 49783

MAP: See http://www.qualityinn.com

viperar15

imported post

i would love to... i just cant guarentee it yet...

i'm in the middle of a merger... plus i'm working on getting my reliable vehicle back on the road. no way can i drive the plow truck that far... and my parents would kill me if i took their diesel that far too.

wish that deer hadn't jumped out in front of the mustang... otherwise i'd be set.

lil_freak_66

imported post

normally i start heading up that way in early april.

but ive already got the durand event that weekend...

so i probably wont see the UP until summer..