Thread: UNH Durham, NH area Open Carry Litter Clean Up.

Post imported post

We had an open carry litter clean up last week near UNH in Durham, NH. It was organized by a number of students so we had to avoid UNH campus (for their sake). I walked by back to my car open carrying, and didn't see any campus alerts.

Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/user/OpenCarr.../0/3e5IMOeWMmQ

Post imported post

I wish I had known. You may have made some more waves, had more people attended.

Post imported post

Rush2112 wrote:
    I wish I had known. You may have made some more waves, had more people attended.
    Next one I will likely attempt to walk a little more on UNH's campus while going to/from my car as well.

Post imported post

doobie wrote:
    Rush2112 wrote:
    Next one I will likely attempt to walk a little more on UNH's campus while going to/from my car as well.
    What is the UNH policy on this?

Post imported post

Rush2112 wrote:
    doobie wrote:
    Rush2112 wrote:
    What is the UNH policy on this?
    Student = explosion/suspension.

Anyone else, same as any other business, "Please leave or you are trespassing."

Unless you have proof they are public and not private....but then again who wants to deal with trespassing charges, esp. when they are going to steal your firearm while they are in the process?