• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Schaeffer Cox

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

David Turner wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIfSAA01Rjk&feature=related

I just picked up on these inspirational videos by an Alaskan chap, Schaeffer Cox.

Absolutely recommended viewing ... though there is about 90 minutes of material to view.

Really good stuff, though ... take your Country back.
take our country back ? :what: ummm, Thanks, but maybe you need to take your own advice..... at least we can own guns, what ever guns we want, for the most part... :lol: here are mine... before the boating accident.:uhoh:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

David Turner wrote:
OK. Point taken and post amended.

The bloke is well worth watching, though.
:)...I was not trying to be a Ahole, i was just surprised , that someone from a country that does not allow / trust it's own people to own guns would advise us to take our country back.

I will watch the video's later today. Thanks.:cool:

Superlite27

imported post

I think that mine is past saving.

Never. Once you start believing that, it will settle and settle deep. Once it settles, you actually WILL be past saving because you will be past the point where you don't even try.

The only way to save what you love is to never stop trying to save it. You cannot do this if you've already convinced yourself it's hopeless.

Dreamer

imported post

The gangs in London don't seem to have any difficulty getting firearms--for the first time in history, the "Bobbies" in certain neighborhoods of London are carrying full-auto sub-guns in response to the jump in gun crime...

The English pretty much invented the "Western" versions of espionage and clandestine warfare. If the English people WANTED to take their country away from the ruling elite (they can't take back something they have NEVER actually owned...) and establish a REAL democratic-type nation, they could. But it would be a long, bloody, and VERY messy campaign.

There's not enough open, isolated land in England for "internment camps"--the "government" would ultimately just have to try to shoot everyone.

So how do you like those "congestion charges" they automatically levy against you if you drive in urban areas during rush hour? I bet y'all REALLY look forward to getting that bill in the mail every month. But at least you've got a state of the art subway system like the Underground. How's THAT working out for ya?... :lol:

Anyway, welcome to OCDO. Enjoy it while you can--if certain people here in the US have their way, this website will be gone within the next two years, and you folks in the EU will probably have it completely blocked by your ISPs within the next 12 months... :uhoh: