• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Portage/Kalamzoo Gander Mountain OC seminar

Slinger

imported post

Sweet! do they recommend bringing your carry weapon?

I have oced alot around my house and well walking the dog, But not to much more since the weather has been cold and i have a jacket on and i don't have my cpl yet.

I would love to come

autosurgeon

imported post

You would be more than welcome to OC at the Seminar.

Make sure you are clear on how to legally transport it and so forth and you will do just fine. If you are not comfortable OCing just yet that is fine too!

quarter horseman

imported post

Generaldet wrote:
A bit of advice that I learned from the Utica event. Have someone check in at the store every few days to make sure that there are fliers left. They can go quick and you don't want to make sure you have enough.
I drive by every day during the week, I can stop by and check here and there.

autosurgeon

imported post

quarter horseman wrote:
Generaldet wrote:
A bit of advice that I learned from the Utica event. Have someone check in at the store every few days to make sure that there are fliers left. They can go quick and you don't want to make sure you have enough.
If they need more let me know then! Thanks

NOTE they will not have any until this Saturday.

quarter horseman

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
quarter horseman wrote:
Generaldet wrote:
If they need more let me know then! Thanks

NOTE they will not have any until this Saturday.
10-4 I'll see you Sat.

FatboyCykes

imported post

pulp17.jpg
pulp17.jpg
pulp17.jpg