• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

House bill 1054

since9

Campaign Veteran
imported post

It's a very short bill.

[align=left](I) T
HE SAFETY OF STUDENTS, FACULTY, AND STAFF WHO WORK[/align]
[align=left]
7 AND LEARN ON THE CAMPUSES OF COLORADO INSTITUTIONS OF HIGHER[/align]
[align=left]8
EDUCATION CAN BE ENHANCED BY INFORMING, ORGANIZING, AND[/align]
[align=left]9
EMPOWERING THOSE INDIVIDUALS TO RESPOND APPROPRIATELY TO[/align]
[align=left]10 EMERGENCY SITUATIONS ON CAMPUS;[/align]
[align=left]
[/align]
[align=left]How about drawing weapon and returning fire? That seems like an appropriate response to an emergency situation involving the illegal use of firearms aka Virginia Tech.[/align]

Diocoles

imported post

Yeah, great. You are not allowed to defend yourself.

Be sure to have a plan on how to stop an insane person heavily armed with semi-automatic weapons with the police minutes away.

You can use your cell phone as a weapon, blind the attacker with your picture flash.

Or grab a classmate as a shield as you poke the heavily armed homicidal maniac with your sharp pencil hoping to hit a vital organ before being aerated by bullets.

Use your ninja skills to dodge and deflect the bullets.

hide in a closet.

Put a lampshade on your head and pretend to be a light...

Just offering suggestions....:?