• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

No guns in George webbs sussex sun

oak1971

imported post

It's his property, so no sense getting upset if he has a no carry rule. I wonder if he has a no smoking rule, that probably kills more people.

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

We put 45 people in China Wok each spending at least $10. If he wants to throw that kind of $$$ away, let him.

Take your business elsewhere.

oak1971

imported post

Anthony_I_Am wrote:
""I am a hunter. I own guns. I support the open carry law and people's second amendment rights. But ..."

But...he's just realized he stepped it in a pile of poop and is trying to talk his way out of it.

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

32HR MAG wrote:
Found out my brother and niece wanted to eat at George Webb's saw the sign and went else where.

Suggestion:

When you go out to dinner, stop by there and ask for the manager. Tell him that you do not understand his fear of what he does not know,and cannot in good concience support his unfounded fear either, so you and your family choose to go elsewhere.

Landose_theghost

imported post

Forget about Grease Webbs man, honestly the dysentery is not even worth the hassle!:lol:

I concur with everybody else who said it, the chinese resturant is waaay better, and they're 2nd ammendment friendly to boot!

protias

imported post

That is surprising. I've been in the Sussex Webb's many times and had no issues. I wonder what his concern is.

M

McX

imported post

it's always the 'but'.

i used to hunt, i own guns, i support open carry, no restrictions on my shop. no BUTS.

plus the anti always makes an assumption or two; they come from the bar, holster up, and stop to eat- assumed. how the hell does he know? was he at the same bar?

lockman

State Researcher
imported post

If he is doing this for the safety of his customers, then what measures has he taken to protect his customers should a scumbag decide to disregard the law of man and the proprietors rules?

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

protias wrote:
That is surprising. I've been in the Sussex Webb's many times and had no issues. I wonder what his concern is.
The VILLAGE sent notifications to all the businesses and they REACTED OUT OF FEAR.