Thread: Memphis Man Isn't Victim

Oklahoma, USA

Post imported post

cheers - okboomer
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way

Exercising my 2A Rights does NOT make me a CRIMINAL! Infringing on the exercise of those rights makes YOU one!

Ohio, USA

Post imported post

Cops have no duty to protect, 911 is just a clean up service. It pisses me off that they said " we are not sure if he shot in self-defense." It seem very clear to me what happened. Hope the 17 year punk dies in surgery or just bleeds out before he hurts someone who isn't armed.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

Southeast, Missouri, USA

Post imported post

The only surprising thing to me is that this is not a weekly occurrence in East Memphis.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Mattaponi, Virginia, United States

Post imported post

deepdiver wrote:
    The only surprising thing to me is that this is not a weekly occurrence in East Memphis.
    LOL +2
    illegal ≠ immoral legal ≠ moral
    [SIZE=1]"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an[ addictionis the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson
    G19 Gen 4; Bersa Thunder 380; Sig Sauer P238; Kel-Tec su-16c