• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

opened carried today in

Dustiniac

Banned
imported post

Gamestop, Boston store, Bestbuy, Target, and Starbucks in sheboygan

Nothing at all happened, in fact, the baristas at Starbucks, even the girl, supported it and she said she has been thinking about doing it. Young girl also, pretty cute.

hardballer

imported post

Dustiniac wrote:

Nothing at all happened, in fact, the baristas at Starbucks, even the girl, supported it and she said she has been thinking about doing it. Young girl also, pretty cute.
Rock and roll!

Elysium

imported post

I OC'd in Gamestop the other day too. Got BF Bad Co 2. Awesome game btw. The clerk seemed a little nervous but no issues.Just talked about games. I dont think the other clerkeven noticed.Also went for a walk around the hood with the wife. Stopped and talked to a guy and his wife walking their dogs. Not a word was said about it. Would love to hear the conversation after I was out of earshot.

Landose_theghost

imported post

Hey Dustaniac, What Gamestop did u OC @? If it was the one on W. Mason st, look me up next time you plan on OC'n and I'll join ya! Does me good to see more ppl from GB OC'n. I thought me n glock34 were the only ones.:lol:

Dustiniac

Banned
imported post

I live in Sheboygan, the rest of my family is in GB. I carried in Sheboygan. I come to GB about twice a week. I was there today carrying.

Landose_theghost

imported post

Dustiniac wrote:
I live in Sheboygan, the rest of my family is in GB. I carried in Sheboygan. I come to GB about twice a week. I was there today carrying.
Well the next time your in my neck of the woods, look me up and I'll carry with ya no doubt!. PM me for my PH #.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:
Hey Dustaniac, What Gamestop did u OC @? If it was the one on W. Mason st, look me up next time you plan on OC'n and I'll join ya! Does me good to see more ppl from GB OC'n. I thought me n glock34 were the only ones.:lol:
I am not a gamer, but I would hook up with you guys sometime, Interceptor is in GB too & a few others.

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Dustiniac wrote:

I hope you got her phone number!

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

hduc2005 wrote:
Dustiniac wrote:
how old are you man? aren't you in your thirties? good luck with a girl thats about 20-21 years old? can you keep up?
that's funny right there

:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey
Actually I am gonna be 40 in April. When I am not DJing weddings, I work downtown at a nightclub bouncing, I regularly have young ladies in their early to mid 20's over here at my place, I am the big, tough guy bouncer with tattoo's , they dig me....:lol:the last one , was 24 years old:what:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
I am the big, tough guy bouncer with tattoo's , they dig me....:lol:the last one , was 24 years old
Don't ask, don't tell!

I always thought bouncing mature women was sooo much more challenging and satisfying.
No man, I like em petite & young, that way I can bounce them up & down with no effort......... I am not into the BBW like you , old fat ladies just don't do anything for me, but if you like a challenge & find it satisfying , well good for you i guess. What's wrong with bragging about your conquest's you do it all the time...:lol:

Landose_theghost

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
No man, I like em petite & young, that way I can bounce them up & down with no effort......... I am not into the BBW like you , old fat ladies just don't do anything for me, but if you like a challenge & find it satisfying , well good for you i guess. What's wrong with bragging about your conquest's you do it all the time...:lol:
LMAO!!!