• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

BBC article on Nik & Co.

FirstAmendment

imported post

Man, Nik Clark's wife, Kim Garny, is so old and ugly looking. Her face looks like an old yellow prune, a few too many years in the sun. Whew, what a stinker!

Just exercising my FIRST amendment rights.

Will this SECOND AMENDMENT board acknowledge my FIRST AMENDMENT rights? Probably not.

FirstAmendment

imported post

Man, that steroid freak and his butt ugly girlfriend both carrying pistols. Sad, pathetic little people.

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

MrFirstAmendment wrote:
So, the FIRST amendment dies on the SECOND amendment board. LOL. Losers.
The forum is restricted to certain topics. Hey, I've got an idea-- why don't you exercise your first amendment rights directly to Nik's face? Now THAT would be funny.

Lurchiron

imported post

MrFirstAmendment wrote:
So, the FIRST amendment dies on the SECOND amendment board. LOL. Losers.
I would suggest leaving; lest you get to try out your 6th amendment rights.

FirstAmendment

imported post

Are you implying Mr Safe Gun would, say shoot me or beat me up in some sort of violent, illegal way?

metalman383

imported post

It's because of the Second, that you can excercise your First.You should thank thepeople who do their best to honor the Constitution, allowing knowledgable people like yourself, to shine.

P.S. Your a Tool!!!

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

MRFirstAmendment has been banned as well as his IP which identifies him as an employee of icap.com ... probably from their New York office.

From their website, "The iCap Group is active in the wholesale markets in interest rates, credit, commodities, FX, emerging markets, equities and equity derivatives. ICAP has an average daily transaction volume in excess of $2.3 trillion, more than 40% of which is electronic."

If he does return, I will report his conduct while using their network to his IT and corporate public relations department and hand over the relevant log files. I am NOT going to do so unless he comes back because 1) I have no reason to wish ill to anyone's career regardless of how poorly they act and 2) the only leverage I have to insure he doesn't come back is to use this info.