Thread: Kel-Tec PF9 Holsters.....

Post imported post

I have been looking for a decent holster for my PF9 since I got it back in December. I am looking for something that clips (metal clip preferred) on to the belt for OC and will not be obscenely uncomfortable when I CC in the back of my pants. I already have it in a cheapo canvas style belt holster just to keep it in something.

If anyone has any suggestions (except for the really cheap looking crap on ebay) I would appreciate it!

Post imported post

Crossbreed Holsters, one of the sponsors here has an EXCELLENT product.

I have been useing one for my PF-9 for about a year now.

You owe it to yourself to at least check them out. Just click on the flashing banner at the top of the page.

Post imported post

I had looked at those and thanks for the suggestion. But it's not really what I am looking for. After I made that post I found this:

http://www.bagmaster.com/cart/produc...ag%20Pouch.htm

Which is almost exactly what I want.

Post imported post

I have one of those too. It sits in the cupbord with my wifes Bersa .380 in it. Nobody ever wears it, it's just not comfortable.

Post imported post

I ended up going with the Soft Armor Compak Spring Clip Ambidextrous Holster. Got to try one today at the local gun shop and it was just about what I was looking for.

Post imported post

I carry my P 11 in the Fobus.

Post imported post

Leader wrote:
    Crossbreed Holsters, one of the sponsors here has an EXCELLENT product.

I have been useing one for my PF-9 for about a year now.

You owe it to yourself to at least check them out. Just click on the flashing banner at the top of the page.
    +1 me and my wife are trying ($) to get the super tucks for concealed carry:celebrate

Post imported post

I carry that same holster too for OC and CCDW for my kel-tec p11
    Capricorn

Post imported post

I just carry my PF-9 with the belt clip that you can buy directly from Kel-Tech. It has great retention and makes to gun ultra-concealable. Easy to install and if you decide to use a holster you don't usually have to take the clip off. I also have a Minotaur holster from Comp-Tac.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Post imported post

rschwalbe wrote:
    I have been looking for a decent holster for my PF9 since I got it back in December. I am looking for something that clips (metal clip preferred) on to the belt for OC and will not be obscenely uncomfortable when I CC in the back of my pants. I already have it in a cheapo canvas style belt holster just to keep it in something.

If anyone has any suggestions (except for the really cheap looking crap on ebay) I would appreciate it!
    I use the clip from Keltec as I carry my P3AT in my front pocket. 12.00 and installs in 1 minute

Post imported post

I made my own IWB for my PF9 out of an old Bianchi model that was originally for a S&W K-frame. A few extra stitches and some trimming, and it works fine. Wearing it now as a matter of fact. Surprisingly good retention. The suede has just molded itself right into the ejection port and around the take down pin.

I'll probably get something else soon for OC. Trying to decide between Don Hume and High Noon. Probably an open top.