• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kel-Tec PF9 Holsters.....

rschwalbe

imported post

I have been looking for a decent holster for my PF9 since I got it back in December. I am looking for something that clips (metal clip preferred) on to the belt for OC and will not be obscenely uncomfortable when I CC in the back of my pants. I already have it in a cheapo canvas style belt holster just to keep it in something.

If anyone has any suggestions (except for the really cheap looking crap on ebay) I would appreciate it!

Leader

imported post

Crossbreed Holsters, one of the sponsors here has an EXCELLENT product.

I have been useing one for my PF-9 for about a year now.

You owe it to yourself to at least check them out. Just click on the flashing banner at the top of the page.

rschwalbe

imported post

I ended up going with the Soft Armor Compak Spring Clip Ambidextrous Holster. Got to try one today at the local gun shop and it was just about what I was looking for.

brokenbarrel

imported post

Leader wrote:
Crossbreed Holsters, one of the sponsors here has an EXCELLENT product.

I have been useing one for my PF-9 for about a year now.

You owe it to yourself to at least check them out. Just click on the flashing banner at the top of the page.
+1 me and my wife are trying ($) to get the super tucks for concealed carry:celebrate

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I just carry my PF-9 with the belt clip that you can buy directly from Kel-Tech. It has great retention and makes to gun ultra-concealable. Easy to install and if you decide to use a holster you don't usually have to take the clip off. I also have a Minotaur holster from Comp-Tac.

KingfisherS

imported post

rschwalbe wrote:
I have been looking for a decent holster for my PF9 since I got it back in December. I am looking for something that clips (metal clip preferred) on to the belt for OC and will not be obscenely uncomfortable when I CC in the back of my pants. I already have it in a cheapo canvas style belt holster just to keep it in something.

If anyone has any suggestions (except for the really cheap looking crap on ebay) I would appreciate it!
I use the clip from Keltec as I carry my P3AT in my front pocket. 12.00 and installs in 1 minute

Daddyo

imported post

I made my own IWB for my PF9 out of an old Bianchi model that was originally for a S&W K-frame. A few extra stitches and some trimming, and it works fine. Wearing it now as a matter of fact. Surprisingly good retention. The suede has just molded itself right into the ejection port and around the take down pin.

I'll probably get something else soon for OC. Trying to decide between Don Hume and High Noon. Probably an open top.