Thread: OT: [$550] LNIB Springfield XDM 9mm Black/Black + 150 rounds

Post imported post

**SOLD**

Selling my LNIB Springfield XDM 9mm black-on-black pistol for $550 CASH ONLY (firm). Only 200-250 rounds through pistol. Comes with factory padded laptop sized case, 3 interchangeable back straps, 2 19-round factory mags, 2 mag holster, factory holster, cable gun-lock, cleaning rod, owner's manual. (everything you would get purchasing new). Will also throw in 150 rounds of Blazer Brass 9mm FMJ.

I am the original owner and will only sell face-to-face in the Greater Seattle area to a valid CPL holder. Buyer must show valid ID, CPL, and sign a Bill of Sale.

Will send pictures to only those seriously interested. Please email me at dennyjlee@gmail.com

Post imported post

Come on man, you can never have too many guns. We all know this. Nut Up!!

:P

Certified Glock Armorer

"A government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -- Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App.181)

A 1911 that works properly is as rare as a Glock that doesn't.

Post imported post

LOL, I completely agree. I'll probably end up purchasing a new pistol to replace this one in a few months if I sell it but trust me...it's well worth the 6+ months of peace and quite

Post imported post

He who would give up a gun, for 6 months of peace and quiet,
    Deserve neither, and will ultimately loose both!

Dont do it, man up, going down that slippery slope, makes you the first looser, and she the is garenteed the final victory!

EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Post imported post

LOL, djlee0314, thanks for taking that lightly. That's how I intended it. You might have noticed from reading threads around here that alot of people take things way too seriously sometimes. It's hard to convey sarcasm while typing, and I'm very sarcastic. It seems like alot of the time I'm misunderstood. Thanks for being a good sport.

Hope to meet you soon. Maybe Saturday morning at the Starbucks morning get-together.
    Certified Glock Armorer

"A government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -- Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App.181)

A 1911 that works properly is as rare as a Glock that doesn't.

Post imported post

djlee0314 wrote:
    Selling my LNIB Springfield XDM 9mm black-on-black pistol for $550 CASH ONLY (firm). Only 200-250 rounds through pistol. Comes with factory padded laptop sized case, 2 19-round factory mags, 2 mag holster, factory holster, cable gun-lock, cleaning rod, owner's manual. (everything you would get purchasing new). Will also throw in 150 rounds of Blazer Brass 9mm FMJ.

I am the original owner and will only sell face-to-face in the Greater Seattle area to a valid CPL holder. Buyer must show valid ID, CPL, and sign a Bill of Sale.

Will send pictures to only those seriously interested. Please email me at dennyjlee@gmail.com
    Denny-

Try seattleguns.net. Everyone on the ocdosite is a cheap bastard, like me .

Regular Member trevorthebusdriver's Avatar

Post imported post

Man, that's tempting...my bi-tone XD-M .40 needs a friend...

Post imported post

Man, I sure wish I had the extra money. I've been wanting to get the XDM9

Post imported post

SpyderTattoo - It's my bday this wknd so won't be able to go to the meetup but maybe next time!

PolskiG - Thanks for the site referral. TBH, I had no idea of that website...shows how often I try to sell my gear.