• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: [$550] LNIB Springfield XDM 9mm Black/Black + 150 rounds

djlee0314

imported post

**SOLD**

Selling my LNIB Springfield XDM 9mm black-on-black pistol for $550 CASH ONLY (firm). Only 200-250 rounds through pistol. Comes with factory padded laptop sized case, 3 interchangeable back straps, 2 19-round factory mags, 2 mag holster, factory holster, cable gun-lock, cleaning rod, owner's manual. (everything you would get purchasing new). Will also throw in 150 rounds of Blazer Brass 9mm FMJ.

I am the original owner and will only sell face-to-face in the Greater Seattle area to a valid CPL holder. Buyer must show valid ID, CPL, and sign a Bill of Sale.

Will send pictures to only those seriously interested. Please email me at dennyjlee@gmail.com

djlee0314

imported post

LOL, I completely agree. I'll probably end up purchasing a new pistol to replace this one in a few months if I sell it but trust me...it's well worth the 6+ months of peace and quite :cool:

1245A Defender

imported post

He who would give up a gun, for 6 months of peace and quiet,
Deserve neither, and will ultimately loose both!

Dont do it, man up, going down that slippery slope, makes you the first looser, and she the is garenteed the final victory!

SpyderTattoo

imported post

LOL, djlee0314, thanks for taking that lightly. That's how I intended it. You might have noticed from reading threads around here that alot of people take things way too seriously sometimes. It's hard to convey sarcasm while typing, and I'm very sarcastic. It seems like alot of the time I'm misunderstood. Thanks for being a good sport.

Hope to meet you soon. Maybe Saturday morning at the Starbucks morning get-together.

PolskiG

imported post

djlee0314 wrote:
Selling my LNIB Springfield XDM 9mm black-on-black pistol for $550 CASH ONLY (firm). Only 200-250 rounds through pistol. Comes with factory padded laptop sized case, 2 19-round factory mags, 2 mag holster, factory holster, cable gun-lock, cleaning rod, owner's manual. (everything you would get purchasing new). Will also throw in 150 rounds of Blazer Brass 9mm FMJ.

I am the original owner and will only sell face-to-face in the Greater Seattle area to a valid CPL holder. Buyer must show valid ID, CPL, and sign a Bill of Sale.

Will send pictures to only those seriously interested. Please email me at dennyjlee@gmail.com

Denny-

Try seattleguns.net. Everyone on the ocdosite is a cheap bastard, like me :).

djlee0314

imported post

SpyderTattoo - It's my bday this wknd so won't be able to go to the meetup but maybe next time!

PolskiG - Thanks for the site referral. TBH, I had no idea of that website...shows how often I try to sell my gear.