• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Birmingham Starbucks

David S.

imported post

mcdonalk wrote:
Well, we were there first, so they're gonna have to take their public demonstration 1000' from our weapons. :p

Oh, and everyone watch out for David S., he's a jaywalker and likely to get us all arrested. :p:p:p

Don't blame that on me ya wanka you guys were right behind me and about to do it too.

Hollowpoint38

A sandwich made of knuckles, Hoover, Alabama
imported post

LOL bad David! You illegal street crosser... person...um... nevermind.

Anyway, Could we do that? Since we were there first, they have to move? Seriously, It's gonna be screwed up if they start showing up more often and we have to leave even though we were there first.

First come first serve?

Jonathon Sometimes

imported post

BRUUUUUTAL! We owned 5 Points for like 3 hours today. Saw two cops. We should meet up at Starbucks on Sundays for 10 minutes and then go on kooky adventures all swords and guns akimbo. Screw sittin around scarin' vegan anti-war protesters.
grin.gif

Adventure Ideas -

1. Vulcan. We must defeat it.
2. Sloss Furnaces. Epically armed ghost hunting.
3. There's a tiny door in a park in Highland that leads to an "Underground Lake."
4. Zombies.

Hollowpoint38

imported post

Jonathon Norris wrote:
BRUUUUUTAL! We owned 5 Points for like 3 hours today. Saw two cops. We should meet up at Starbucks on Sundays for 10 minutes and then go on kooky adventures all swords and guns akimbo. Screw sittin around scarin' vegan anti-war protesters.
grin.gif

Adventure Ideas -

3. There's a tiny door in a park in Highland that leads to an "Underground Lake."
4. Zombies.
I'm not sure about the 4th one, but I'm ready for the first three. Been to the vulcan parking lot. Never been to Sloss Furnaces and the "lake" thing sounds cool as hello! Sign me up!

Monkeytown

imported post

Jonathon Norris wrote:
grin.gif

Adventure Ideas -

4. Zombies.
Did the cops see you guys OCing?

Kirbinator

imported post

Jonathon Norris wrote:
Adventure Ideas -
Oh hell, now I want to run around randomly installing doors on buildings or in public places and marking them with placards: "BIOHAZARD" "SECRET GOVT LAB #283" "PROJECT 52" "SECRET UNDERGROUND LAIR"...

Hollowpoint38

imported post

Kirbinator wrote:
Jonathon Norris wrote:
Adventure Ideas -
Oh hell, now I want to run around randomly installing doors on buildings or in public places and marking them with placards: "BIOHAZARD" "SECRET GOVT LAB #283" "PROJECT 52" "SECRET UNDERGROUND LAIR"...
GREAT! Let me know how that goes...

Brimstone Baritone

imported post

Monkeytown wrote:
Did the cops see you guys OCing?
I think so. One waved, and I think it was the one who comes about that time every week. (He was behind me, so I'm not 100% on that.) Hollowpoint was the only one strong side toward the cops, so I guess they might not have noticed. :?

Hollowpoint38

imported post

Today was a great 22ND birthday for me. We OCed to Starbucks and while we were sitting down talking, a local store employee started talking to us, so we went to the store. (iiis2 ~ glasses store) They were very friendly. We then headed to Charlamagne records across the street. After a few pictures and cd browsing, we headed to Jim and Nicks BBQ. Below are the pictures and the first is last weeks Starbucks Sunday! ENJOY!

100_3741.jpg

100_3876.jpg

100_3877.jpg

100_3878.jpg

100_3883.jpg

100_3884.jpg

100_3885.jpg

Bad picture. My wife didn't want me to use it, so she became a Smiley Face. LOL

100_3893.jpg

100_3894.jpg

Kirbinator

imported post

Hollowpoint38 wrote:
Today was a great 22ND birthday for me. We OCed to Starbucks and while we were sitting down talking, a local store employee started talking to us, so we went to the store. (iiis2 ~ glasses store) They were very friendly. We then headed to Charlamagne records across the street. After a few pictures and cd browsing, we headed to Jim and Nicks BBQ. Below are the pictures and the first is last weeks Starbucks Sunday! ENJOY!
I'll have to call someone next time... I walked the area at 230 but didn't see anyone.

Happy Birthday!

Hollowpoint38

imported post

Kirbinator wrote:
Hollowpoint38 wrote:
I'll have to call someone next time... I walked the area at 230 but didn't see anyone.

Happy Birthday!
Thanks, man. By the way,just save my cell number and call me sometime. I'll call you on Sunday and make sure you're coming. 205-305-2214 (24 hour OpenCarry Line)

Brimstone Baritone

imported post

Can't wait to see you guys. Didn't want this thread to fall off the page, so just to remind everyone:

Every Sunday, Noon until whenever we wander away. ;) Starbucks at 5-Points South.