Thread: Boulevard Mall, Las Vegas

Post imported post

I was thinking about malls to OC in and wondered if anyone has tried the Boulevard Mall? They have a police sub station inside of it. I see Officers walking around when I go there, which is rare. That mall has really gone down hill.

GoDSpeeD

Post imported post

i wouldnt see why not. galleria has a substation and ive oc'd past a few hendo cops there. the meadow ghetto which is a footstep away from my house has metro in there almost all the time and i frequent that mall while oc'n. no problems yet...

except the guy at gnc who thought he knew gun law and was suprised i havent gotten arrested....

Post imported post

They have a sign when you walk in with the "Mall Rules".

They have a no firearm rule.

What the sign is doing INSIDE, I don't know. But it is posted none the less.

They have a few mall ninja type security guards there as well as plain clothes metro officers.

I was there about a year or so ago. Some gang bangers tried to beat up some guy standing in line. When they guy pulled his gun and badge they were probably really surprised.

I didn't get to see what happened, but I was watching them get cuffed and heard what happened from the cop who pulled his gun talking to another officer....all in all it was a pretty good show!

Post imported post

I would say OC is required when visiting the Boulevard mall, lol.

Post imported post

The company which owns and operates the Boulevard Mall is VERY anti-gun. Expect to have the police called and be formally trespassed without prior warning if you decide the OC there and security sees you.

Post imported post

Good thing I don't mind being banned from that mall. I'm curious to what would happen. Well I'll be around that area tomorrow.

GoDSpeeD

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

+1, I'll go get banned with you! Of course, I won't show them my ID, so they can just ban "the guy with the Boston hat."

Post imported post

Well I still want to go. I should be around that part of town about 4-5 pm. PM me or call and we can go find out!

GoDSpeeD

Post imported post

Well???
    EDC=XDm40 16+1+16+16

RED DRAGONS!!!!

Post imported post

at meadows they have a small sign behind the directory, that states at the bottom(in small print) no weapons...........does one have to look around for a NO weapons sign or must they be clearly posted. I've been in there hundreds of times and didn't notice it until yesterday.

Post imported post

I used to work security at the Galeria Mall at Sunset. At that time we were told by the head of security that the GMAS was a no firearms property.It's been 6 or moreyears since I worked there but as best I can recall they have the "no firearms" rule posted at all the mall entrances.

The next time you go to the GMAS you may notice that there are 2 reserved police parking spaces outside the food court doors. The local police DO have a small office located inside the mall.

While I worked there I can't recall seeing anyone carrying a handgun. The moment one of the security guardsobserves you OC'ing at least 4-5 security guards will know you are there on property. Eventually you willbe approached by at least 2 securityguards.

At this point the senior security officerwill request that youleave to property immediatelywith your OC weapon. You can be certain that youWILL be followed as you walk to your vehicle & leave the property.If you don't leave voluntarily the local LEO's will be called for a "formal& legal" trespass off property.

I don't mean to make this sound nasty but I used to work there for a few months. They have clear policies on a lot of things. One of them is firearms on property. I presume this is moreso for OC all the same. They expected us to follow the management's polices precisely. If the guard varies from the policy he/she is written up.

Been there, done that!

Post imported post

It didn't sound harsh to me. You are just writing what you know. I appreciate details like that. I didn't end up going to the mall because I wanted to go for 2 reasons and 1 of them was not possible. I still want to go and will probably put it on the calendar if someone wants to join me. I know that Tim has already expressed the +1.

GoDSpeeD