Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Associated Press Video shot in Milwaukee yesterday

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar

Post imported post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qQMdUKqAOQ

The associated press caught wind of the BBC story and came up to Milwaukee yesterday to shoot a story.

Unfortunately Kim wasn't available to do the interview with me as she pleases the camera exponentially more than I do.
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar

Post imported post

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman wrote:

The associated press caught wind of the BBC story and came up to Milwaukee yesterday to shoot a story.

Unfortunately Kim wasn't available to do the interview with me as she pleases the camera exponentially more than I do.
    Lots of good media coverage; what's not to like.

You don't happen to have a non-youtube link for the video do you? A lot of us are stuck in a YFZ (Youtube Free Zone) during the day.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Post imported post

hmmm... the only thing I could do is link the youtube video through the wisconsin carry facebook page. but that probably won't help you (you are prob in a facebook free zone too?) lol
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Post imported post

hmmm... the only thing I could do is link the youtube video through the wisconsin carry facebook page. but that probably won't help you (you are prob in a facebook free zone too?) lol
    Yup, wouldn't work.

FFZ and YFZ

Linking wouldn't work anyway. I used to use proxy servers to get around it, but somehow they blocked that now too.

Google video works though if you've got a few to put it up there. Actually, any other video works for the most part.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Post imported post

Ohhh Come on now Nik... You're kinda cute too....:P:P:P:P

Good job on the piece :celebrate

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

Brass Magnet wrote:

Lots of good media coverage; what's not to like.

You don't happen to have a non-youtube link for the video do you? A lot of us are stuck in a YFZ (Youtube Free Zone) during the day.
    Well done! Keep up the good work.

The misinformation from other people is appalling.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

I don't have the video, the video is on the AP youtube channel. I don't know how to get it down and I have to catch a plane to DC in a few hours.

I'll say hi to Mike Stollenwerk for you all!

Post imported post

I don't have the video, the video is on the AP youtube channel. I don't know how to get it down and I have to catch a plane to DC in a few hours.

I'll say hi to Mike Stollenwerk for you all!
    Thanks anyway.

Hey, good luck in DC! (with whatever it is your doing, since I have no idea.)

R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Post imported post

Good job once again !!! Please say hello to Obama , your still having dinner with him & Michelle right lol
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    Obama , your still having dinner with him & Michelle right lol
    Please, Manchelle, first Wookiee in the White House.

Banned

Post imported post

everytime I read peoples youtube comments, I think I lose 1 iq point every minute i spend reading it

Post imported post

Not a bad news story at all. The other side is as boneheaded and factually-avoidable as usual. But ohhh, so compassionate and utopian sounding.

Safe travels in DC.

*nominates Nik for a "Making Glocks look ultra tiny" award*

Post imported post

SAK wrote:
    Not a bad news story at all. The other side is as boneheaded and factually-avoidable as usual. But ohhh, so compassionate and utopian sounding.

Safe travels in DC.

the one he is carrying is a compact.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    SAK wrote:
    Biggest darn WMTD I've seen in a long time.
    WMTD = weapons mobile transportation device.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    SAK wrote:

Safe travels in DC.

No, it's not.

Post imported post

Parabellum wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:
    SAK wrote:

Safe travels in DC.

No, it's not.
    ok, then what model Glock is it ? No guessing.

Post imported post

Jeri Bovine needs to shut her mouth! Every time she's got a camera or Mic inher face she says the same old crap, "Um, Him having a gun is not making him safer, or anyone else" Thatstatement that not only makes zero sense, it's backed by NOTHING but her own feelings and fears towards guns. And she has the nerve to ask what are we teaching our children by walking aroud with guns?!? How about we're teaching our kids that the right to bear arms is a RIGHT not a privilage.

I never understand why the Anti's B!tch and B!tch and wine about guns scaring them and their children, but yet they choose tolive herein America? Honestly,If you don't like guns, go move to Austrailia, or England, and talk about how much you hate guns there.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Post imported post

Do I get to play???

hint: Michael Jordan would approve

Post imported post

Jeri Bovine needs to shut her mouth! Every time she's got a camera or Mic in her face she says the same old crap,
    Indeed... She's like a talking doll... Just pull the wind-up string and she repeats the same thing.

She says "what message are we sending to our children and grandchildren"

Well Jeri, the message is that there are people in the world who will do bad things. Its rare, but it happens enough that the good people in the world have a right... a need... an obligation to protect themselves.

Jeri, we can all sit back and look at reality and say "aw its too bad that..." but rather than preach to law-abiding citizens who have a gun ONLY for self defense, why don't you go speak to the criminal element and see what kind of response you get from them when you ask them to be civilized and respect other people.

When she gets all those people to agree that violence is senseless and to stop perpetrating crimes and harming innocent people...

When we can turn on the nightly news and NO longer see stories every night in SE Wisconsin of innocent people being victimized by punk criminals...

THEN... I'll continue to carry just so the next generation of criminals doesn't revert to any "old habits"

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Do I get to play???

It's an "Air" Glock...?
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Post imported post

Do I get to play???

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:wO4VM7nvzjSjBM:http://wiwagcollectibles.com/store/i...ed_Jersey2.jpg

Yata hey

Post imported post

davegran wrote:
    Do I get to play???

It's an "Air" Glock...?
    ha ha ha

It's a glock 23

Post imported post

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread551215/pg1

Firearms Fuel Controversy in Wisconsin/AP Video
    www.citrusdaily.com

Wisconsin is one of only three states that completely prohibits the carrying of concealed handguns. It's a law resident Nik Clark abides by. Clark says he carries his gun everywhere, including the grocery store and around the house. (March 11)

Post imported post

And it's on ATS too? Wow, looks like the movementis spreading like wild fire! We'll have our rights back soon enuff!:celebrate
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc.'s Avatar

Post imported post

The AP video clip in now available on WisconsinCarry.org.

http://www.wisconsincarry.org/news.html
    Hubert Hoffman, Vice President
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
    P.O. Box 270403
    Milwaukee, WI. 53227
    Hubert@wisconsincarry.org
    608-792-0669
    http://www.wisconsincarry.org
    Disclaimer: Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast