• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Associated Press Video shot in Milwaukee yesterday

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qQMdUKqAOQ

The associated press caught wind of the BBC story and came up to Milwaukee yesterday to shoot a story.

Unfortunately Kim wasn't available to do the interview with me as she pleases the camera exponentially more than I do.

Lots of good media coverage; what's not to like.

You don't happen to have a non-youtube link for the video do you? A lot of us are stuck in a YFZ (Youtube Free Zone) during the day.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

hmmm... the only thing I could do is link the youtube video through the wisconsin carry facebook page. but that probably won't help you (you are prob in a facebook free zone too?) lol

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
imported post

hmmm... the only thing I could do is link the youtube video through the wisconsin carry facebook page. but that probably won't help you (you are prob in a facebook free zone too?) lol

Yup, wouldn't work.

FFZ and YFZ :cry:

Linking wouldn't work anyway. I used to use proxy servers to get around it, but somehow they blocked that now too.

Google video works though if you've got a few to put it up there. Actually, any other video works for the most part.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Brass Magnet wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qQMdUKqAOQ

The associated press caught wind of the BBC story and came up to Milwaukee yesterday to shoot a story.

Unfortunately Kim wasn't available to do the interview with me as she pleases the camera exponentially more than I do.
Lots of good media coverage; what's not to like.

You don't happen to have a non-youtube link for the video do you? A lot of us are stuck in a YFZ (Youtube Free Zone) during the day.
Well done! Keep up the good work.

The misinformation from other people is appalling.

Yata hey

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

I don't have the video, the video is on the AP youtube channel. I don't know how to get it down and I have to catch a plane to DC in a few hours.

I'll say hi to Mike Stollenwerk for you all!

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I don't have the video, the video is on the AP youtube channel. I don't know how to get it down and I have to catch a plane to DC in a few hours.

I'll say hi to Mike Stollenwerk for you all!
Thanks anyway.

Hey, good luck in DC! (with whatever it is your doing, since I have no idea.:D)

SAK

imported post

Not a bad news story at all. The other side is as boneheaded and factually-avoidable as usual. But ohhh, so compassionate and utopian sounding.

Safe travels in DC.

*nominates Nik for a "Making Glocks look ultra tiny" award*

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

SAK wrote:
Not a bad news story at all. The other side is as boneheaded and factually-avoidable as usual. But ohhh, so compassionate and utopian sounding.

Safe travels in DC.

the one he is carrying is a compact.:)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Glock34 wrote:
SAK wrote:
Biggest darn WMTD I've seen in a long time. :D
WMTD = weapons mobile transportation device.

Yata hey

Parabellum

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Glock34 wrote:
SAK wrote:

Safe travels in DC.

No, it's not.:lol:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Parabellum wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
SAK wrote:

Safe travels in DC.

No, it's not.:lol:
ok, then what model Glock is it ? No guessing.

Landose_theghost

imported post

Jeri Bovine needs to shut her mouth! Every time she's got a camera or Mic inher face she says the same old crap, "Um, Him having a gun is not making him safer, or anyone else":banghead: Thatstatement that not only makes zero sense, it's backed by NOTHING but her own feelings and fears towards guns. And she has the nerve to ask what are we teaching our children by walking aroud with guns?!? How about we're teaching our kids that the right to bear arms is a RIGHT not a privilage.

I never understand why the Anti's B!tch and B!tch and wine about guns scaring them and their children, but yet they choose tolive herein America? Honestly,If you don't like guns, go move to Austrailia, or England, and talk about how much you hate guns there.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Jeri Bovine needs to shut her mouth! Every time she's got a camera or Mic in her face she says the same old crap,

Indeed... She's like a talking doll... Just pull the wind-up string and she repeats the same thing.

She says "what message are we sending to our children and grandchildren"

Well Jeri, the message is that there are people in the world who will do bad things. Its rare, but it happens enough that the good people in the world have a right... a need... an obligation to protect themselves.

Jeri, we can all sit back and look at reality and say "aw its too bad that..." but rather than preach to law-abiding citizens who have a gun ONLY for self defense, why don't you go speak to the criminal element and see what kind of response you get from them when you ask them to be civilized and respect other people.

When she gets all those people to agree that violence is senseless and to stop perpetrating crimes and harming innocent people...

When we can turn on the nightly news and NO longer see stories every night in SE Wisconsin of innocent people being victimized by punk criminals...

THEN... I'll continue to carry just so the next generation of criminals doesn't revert to any "old habits"

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
imported post

ok, then what model Glock is it ? No guessing.

Do I get to play???

hint: Michael Jordan would approve
It's an "Air" Glock...?
wj9v0g.jpg