• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Novi Gander Mtn. OC seminar

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

I am pleased to announce our next open carry seminar will be held at the Gander Men in Novi on April 3rd from 11-2.

This should be up on their website shortly and will be free and open to the public.

I'm looking for 3 or 4 volunteers for this event. Let me know if you are interested.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Welcome to OCDO Shadyboy2008.

ETA: Go to My Account, then Profile and pick USA under Country, then pick Michigan under State.

FatboyCykes

imported post

Not sure, but doubtful. It's only two hours, and as it is, i think we're going to be very overwhelmed with the turnout :) I don't think we'll have time to do drills, might not be a bad idea if there is room in the "program".

DanM

imported post

Generaldet wrote:
I am pleased to announce our next open carry seminar will be held at the Gander Men in Novi on April 3rd from 11-2.

This should be up on their website shortly and will be free and open to the public.

I'm looking for 3 or 4 volunteers for this event. Let me know if you are interested.

I'll volunteer. I work a few miles from the store. I can check on the flyers and keep 'em stocked. If you need a contact person, I can do that too. Let me know.

DanM

imported post

John,

Send me that flyer for this event, and I'll print out a bunch and set them up in Novi Gander Mountain.

If someone else actually has the flyer to send, PM me for my email.

DanM

imported post

FatboyCykes wrote:
Don't remember, Dan, are you going to be able to make it to the novi seminar? Been awhile, would be nice to see you again friend :)
I probably will make it, but still have to list myself as tentative. Yes, it will be nice to possibly see ya again, mate!