• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Novi Gander Mtn. OC seminar

Beerme

Banned
imported post

SEMINAR was GREAT
Thank you to john dan and doug for all your help and to anyone else that helped whose name I didn't remember( the trucker dude from flint)

Learned a lot of stuff I did not know and saw a lot of people interested in OC which is always nice.

as with any public learning event you get people who leave their phones on, actually talk on them while someone is talking, and there was the ONE guy that commented on EVERYTHING, even if his comments were wrong he'd keep going :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

all in all
great seminar

Tao

imported post

I hated to have to leave at 12:30, the other guys were just starting to tell their stories.

All in all, great primer on OC! It was the perfect follow up for those who sought us out via the TV news coverage.

Only downside was not enough seating, and standing room only. :celebrate

eVo

imported post

I was there today for my first function with your organization. I have to say it was well done!

Although I do believe you may want to have more seating available next time! :D I dont think you anticipated that many in attendance!

Good Job guys!

FatboyCykes

imported post

eVo wrote:
I was there today for my first function with your organization. I have to say it was well done!

Although I do believe you may want to have more seating available next time! :D I dont think you anticipated that many in attendance!

Good Job guys!
Glad to hear it was busy :)

If you haven't figured it out by now, this is a very fledgling organization at this time. I'm with you in hoping that in the future, we will be able to ascertain and fill bigger venues :) Hopefully, you'll stick around and help that happen!

Welcome.

eVo

imported post

FatboyCykes wrote:

Glad to hear it was busy :)

If you haven't figured it out by now, this is a very fledgling organization at this time. I'm with you in hoping that in the future, we will be able to ascertain and fill bigger venues :) Hopefully, you'll stick around and help that happen!

Welcome.
I do in deed the presentation was right on the money. I have signed up for the MI OC forums just waiting on a reply from the administrator!

I am a CPL holder so Open Carry is just another way to exercise my rights in our state!